Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Wind back 18 months and nsc had a mini invasion of deluded Leeds fans, predicting their greatness.

Great to wind-up, they mostly couldn’t hack it, some got banned.

It’s all gone quiet on the White Rose front these days :lolol:

Well we have had some batterings in the PL but never 6-0!

Amexarmadillo

Dec 22, 2021
It’s a six horse race now which makes that end of the table interesting. Still really hope it’s the murderers but fearing for Brentford on current form. Everton or Leeds would be a decent consolation.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
From my point of view ( selfish ! ) i fear the loss of three fairly close and pretty good awaydays i.e Watford , Norwich and Brentford and the escape of teams i would much rather see go down !
Que sera sera

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I’d still rather Newcastle went down this season, think Brentford and Leeds will struggle again next season.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not feeling quite so embarrassed about losing to Bumley now :lolol:

Spurs fan at work has been winding me up all week about Saturday's result, especially following their win against Citeh. Tomorrow is going to be so sweet.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Burnley and Newcastle will not go down. I really hope we don’t have a bad run and get dragged back into it. Would be typical Brighton though.
36 points has been enough to stay up 6 out of the last 7 seasons. 38 would have been enough the other season of those.

If we can't pick up 3-5 points more from 13 games then that's pretty catastrophic form.

Even the most pessimistic fans surely can relax

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I have a real admire/hate thing going on with Burnley.

I can't help but admire what they've achieved but I bloody hate all of our games against them, regardless of the result.

They've given themselves a proper chance at survival with their results over the past two games.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gabriel with a 'come and get me GPott' move.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Wolves go early with the timewasting a la the Amex

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Good game this, Wolves time wasting a lot but should be two up. Arsenal completely in control but look toothless so far against Wolves shithousery

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I have a real admire/hate thing going on with Burnley.

I can't help but admire what they've achieved but I bloody hate all of our games against them, regardless of the result.

They've given themselves a proper chance at survival with their results over the past two games.

This. My eyes hurt when I watch them play but you can’t help admire their work rate. They’re a limited team but they fight for every ball. I admire also the work Dyche does, it’s just a shame he acts the way he does on the touch line.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good game this, Wolves time wasting a lot but should be two up. Arsenal completely in control but look toothless so far against Wolves shithousery

Yes. Very entertaining :thumbsup:

Come on Wolves.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here