Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL Tonight

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Bamford showing absolutely no signs of a return soon.

That’s good but the statss on Phillips are incredible. He protects their back 4 and stops them shipping goals. Without him they’ve conceded something like 35 in 10 games

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Burnley looked good against us, tonight only proves they’ve hit some form. Brentford look in real trouble now.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Burnley looked good against us, tonight only proves they’ve hit some form. Brentford look in real trouble now.

Yup, they’re the ones IMHO. Yes they have the points on the board, but I just don’t think they have the quality of the other teams and if the teams below then start picking up points in their games in hand they’re going to start realising they’re in real trouble.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Dyche is a quality EPL manager, operating on one of the lowest cumulative spends.

I don’t mind him or the presence of Burnley.

The relegation of one of the big spenders would be sweet.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Yes, unfortunately Burnley now look likely to stay up….Weghorst is excellent, and Burnley can cause pretty much anyone problems. They are on an excellent run, and could be out if the relegation zone soon.
Fascinating to see how Newcastle and Everton react. Leeds and Brentford are on diabolical runs, so could easily be even more in the sh1t before long. Just glad we have 33 points already…although I hope we pick up a few more soon!

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France

Brentford are the obvious candidate to fill the last berth bottom 3. their wild card is Eriksen that just could save them if he gets match fit, healthy and produces anything like his form at Tottenham early doors

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As I said Saturday, if Albion were going to have a stinker I was happy for it to be against Burnley.

Leeds United must be feeling nervous.

Come on Brentford, sort it out.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It’s another level of delusion at dirty Leeds . Copied from twitter tonight,

Leeds with no rudder, a sinking ship. There /are/ three worse teams, but we’re now squinting to find them.

But to turn on Bielsa is absolute insanity. There is no better man to be in charge.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not feeling quite so embarrassed about losing to Bumley now :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here