Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pitchside Arsenal v Brighton

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The ‘Lamptey Lift’ really is Titanic-tastic. Who needs Kate and Leo? Someone really needs to get photoshopping that.
Welbs and Lampts, the father and son bromance we never knew we needed.
th-185719319.jpg

Thought it was more Lion King than Titanic.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Interesting to see how much Encisco was talking to Wellbeck before and after the penalty. Certainly before taking a pen, some players want to get their head 'in the zone' and not many older ones did/said much at all. Exuberance of youth perhaps? If conversation was unwanted I am sure that someone would have had a word later.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Welbeck wasn’t booed at all. They booed during the taking of the penalty, like we do when against us, but there definitely isn’t any hostility from Arsenal fans towards Wele
I'm just going to ignore this as it gets in the way of me being able to engineer catty comments about Potter.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Interesting to see how much Encisco was talking to Wellbeck before and after the penalty. Certainly before taking a pen, some players want to get their head 'in the zone' and not many older ones did/said much at all. Exuberance of youth perhaps? If conversation was unwanted I am sure that someone would have had a word later.
Wonder if he was asking to take the penalty? Great to see him in there with one of the senior pros.. clearly not short of confidence and it shows in the way he plays. Looks like he has huge potential.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Wonder if he was asking to take the penalty? Great to see him in there with one of the senior pros.. clearly not short of confidence and it shows in the way he plays. Looks like he has huge potential.
I was thinking the same . Certainly seen enough so far to think he looks good. have to say same for Sarmiento

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Welbeck wasn’t booed at all. They booed during the taking of the penalty, like we do when against us, but there definitely isn’t any hostility from Arsenal fans towards Wele
His goal celebration was very muted and respectful of his time at Arsenal I thought.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was thinking the same . Certainly seen enough so far to think he looks good. have to say same for Sarmiento
Sarmiento would be ahead of where he is now if it wasn’t for the injury….Potter seemed keen to get him in the first team. He looks absolute class - DeZ is going to have selection headaches.

CaergybiGull

Aug 13, 2020
Caergybi, Ynys Môn
His goal celebration was very muted and respectful of his time at Arsenal I thought.
Certainly any Arsenal fans who commented on DW’s instagram were all wishing him well, (Which did give me pause as Arsenal fans don’t usually have that level of humility…)

Tariq is just terrific isn’t he? Absolute joy to see him getting back on track.
Julio Enciso look’s an amazing talent & Sarmiento and, and, and…

I agree with the comment above about what a time it is to support the Albion. I thought RdZ taking time to congratulate Jason was great as well.

Buzzing at the team working and enjoying together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here