Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pitchside Arsenal v Brighton

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Worth a drool over..If just for the Lamptey lift

A few observations.

1. Sarmiento and Enciso - looking nifty!
2. How young that team is.
3. Well looky looky here. Unless my eyes and ears decieve me, it appears that Mr Wellbeck got booed by his previous club through the game. So what did he do? Completely ignored it. Never got rattled. Scored a goal and won, walked off the pitch strutting like John Travolta in Saturday night fever, and then never went on telly crying onto his favourite frock about how unfair it all is, triggering every click bait journalist in the country to declare their outrage for the next month.

Almost like that's totally a thing you can do.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Worth a drool over..If just for the Lamptey lift

Thanks for posting. Brilliant scenes, especially liked Dunky encouraging and congratulating his team. A true captain who we are very fortunate to have. Long may our competitors not realise his true worth and value. Hope he can have a one team career with us. Well done all the team, squad and everyone linked to our club and a shout out to our travelling army of support, you were magnificent again.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Wow, Enciso, Sarmeiento, Mitoma all looked fantastic, what a team we have with exciting youngsters and our classy more experienced players.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The ‘Lamptey Lift’ really is Titanic-tastic. Who needs Kate and Leo? Someone really needs to get photoshopping that.
Welbs and Lampts, the father and son bromance we never knew we needed.
already been done

Attachments

• 2022-11-arsenal-review-800x445.jpg
    2022-11-arsenal-review-800x445.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 68

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
A few observations.

1. Sarmiento and Enciso - looking nifty!
2. How young that team is.
3. Well looky looky here. Unless my eyes and ears decieve me, it appears that Mr Wellbeck got booed by his previous club through the game. So what did he do? Completely ignored it. Never got rattled. Scored a goal and won, walked off the pitch strutting like John Travolta in Saturday night fever, and then never went on telly crying onto his favourite frock about how unfair it all is, triggering every click bait journalist in the country to declare their outrage for the next month.

Almost like that's totally a thing you can do.
Welbeck wasn’t booed at all. They booed during the taking of the penalty, like we do when against us, but there definitely isn’t any hostility from Arsenal fans towards Wele

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I see what people meant about that f***ing drum.
The only acceptable use for a drum at a football match would be to smash over the heads of the England band to shut them up.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Great celebration scenes at end. It seems like there is a real togetherness about this squad. And even though he had the night off, Lallana was there as part of the travelling party
Lallana was on the bench in a coaching role, highly suggests what he will be doing in future

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I see what people meant about that f***ing drum.
The only acceptable use for a drum at a football match would be to smash over the heads of the England band to shut them up.
Their drum was awful. A drum in football crowds can work if its sole purpose is to keep the crowd in time with the song that is being sung. When you have some twat trying to do drum solos all the way through the game it's just intensely irritating. I'm surprised your average Arsenal fan is putting up with that shit.

On a side note, is the Emirates the least intimidating place on the planet to watch football?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here