Apr 28, 2004
London
I mean, for heaven's sake, it's 14.20. Reason? "everyone is hungry"

My God

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its all those greedy bastards buying 2 or 3 at once.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I am smashing up my seat as we speak

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Anything to do with this perhaps?

UK women are 'fattest in Europe'
The UK has more obese women than any other country in Europe, according to European Union figures.
Data agency Eurostat, which looked at 19 countries, found nearly a quarter of UK women - 23.9% - were recorded as being obese in the year 2008 to 2009.
Just over 22% of UK men were classed as obese, coming second only to Malta.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15901351

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I am desperately trying not to moan about our hallowed new stadium but I gotta say I am getting a little pissed off with the food situation, it is always 50/50 if I can get anything on a match day and I only have a choice of two things (which is fine if I could get something) as I am a vegetarian. Oh well better luck next week eh?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Well I got a nice Balti pie without any trouble thanks :rolleyes:
And VERY nice it was to.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I managed to get the penultimate chicken and ham pie in the Upper West, after asking for a Chicken Balti pie and being given a cheeseburger. This was at about 2:35.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Got my steak pie at 1.45. Took it back at 1.47 as megaburnt piece of steak curling out the hole in the top resembled a turd. And what's with the big hole in the top anyway-saving on pastry? Sauage in a roll replacement was ok though.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I would LIKE to apologize to SOMEONE in the EAST Stand, I bought a Steak Pie and Bovril, took a BITE out of the PIE and it was a f***ing CHICKEN Borty one. I hate that FOREIGN muck so took it STRAIGHT back to get the RIGHT one but the bloke then put the BORTY Pie back in the RACK to SELL to someone.

So if YOU bought a Chicken BORTY pie in the EAST and it had a BITE out of IT then I'm SORRY.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
no pies in north stand between 2:05 - 2:45, I don't want to moan as generally everything at the Amex superb but the lack of pies is something that is getting really annoying.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I would LIKE to apologize to SOMEONE in the EAST Stand, I bought a Steak Pie and Bovril, took a BITE out of the PIE and it was a f***ing CHICKEN Borty one. I hate that FOREIGN muck so took it STRAIGHT back to get the RIGHT one but the bloke then put the BORTY Pie back in the RACK to SELL to someone.

So if YOU bought a Chicken BORTY pie in the EAST and it had a BITE out of IT then I'm SORRY.

Borty :clap::clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seems a bit shite to me they cannot get the right amount of pies sorted by now.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
you're at the football, why are you moaning about not getting a sodding pie?

TottonSFC

Oct 19, 2011
f***ing hell can't you go a couple of hours without food? Eat before you leave and eat when you get home/back to the pub

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Absolutely pathetic no pies what so ever in the North West kiosk at 2pm - why the hell can't they put up a notice or something so you don't have to queue for 10 minutes to find they have sold out when you arrived at the till.

Thankfully they still had some at the North East kiosk.

Where were the mobile hot dog stations as well.

Azure need to start being professional soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here