Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Piers Morgan v Rudi Gulliani

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If you were somehow able to televise a few of the threads on here, this is pretty much what you'd get.

[tweet]1268420736592613376[/tweet][/QUOTE]

SAC

May 21, 2014
Morgan lost any shred of journalistic integrity with his interviews of Trump. His chance to put some real questions to him but instead blew smoke up his arse. Mind, there wasn't a lot of journalist integrity before the interviews.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Morgan was relatively calm for once - Giulini did sound completely unhinged

Calm? Giuliani absolutely ****ed Morgan up the ring piece. See ya Piers, take some of your own medicine for a change.

Best TV in a while.:lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Piers morgan - a man who hacked people’s phones and faked dead soldier photos for his own gain, he doesn’t hold anyone to account I’ve seen several interviews with government officials that’s he’s done and he shouts at people and doesn’t engage in conversation, in addition to this his social media twitter posts have been disgusting throughout this whole crisis - he takes glee in the death toll rising.

How people don’t see he’s simply using the platform he has to further his ego I don’t know but each to their own if you like him.

Personally I don’t particularly like him, but he is doing a necessary job in reminding people - many of whom are not listening - what a bunch of incompetents we have in power at the moment.

But on another matter, we announced yesterday as many deaths as all the countries of the European Union put together. And if you look down the list of countries which announced zero deaths yesterday it is very sobering.

I had a conversation with somebody this morning, a lifelong Tory voter, who said “oh well, they’re doing as well as they can”. Piers Morgan is questioning whether it’s good enough, which it isn’t!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Calm? Giuliani absolutely ****ed Morgan up the ring piece. See ya Piers, take some of your own medicine for a change.

Best TV in a while.:lolol:

Just shows how much this is about perception. People take out of it according to their own position.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Piers Morgan sometimes gets it right. Often gets it wrong.

But whatever he does it is always for the wrong reason.

He's neither a decent journalist nor a decent human being.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Initially I thought Rudi dropped the f-bomb but watching it back it sounds like 'sucked' and his lips seem to form an 's' rather than an 'f'. However, later on in the conversation it sounds a bit like Rudi DID drop an f-bomb, although these are 51 year old ears and not what they were.

To me I thought that was as bad a caning as I've seen Piers Morgan receive. He is accused of talking over his guests and in this case it has backfired because in talking over them he misheard a swear-word, then made a false accusation about swearing which simply inflamed the situation. And Rudi went to town on his journalist career in the States.

As for poor Susannah Reid, I know she's a Palace fan and so used to hearing abuse but surely she needs to switch shows and get away from this tabloid cartoon of a man Morgan?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm conflicted about Piers Morgan.

He's clearly very intelligent. You don't become the editor of a daily red top in your 20's without incredible talent. That said, some of the mistakes he's made have been career-ending, yet he's managed to Teflon himself and bumble on. I don't really like his brand of 'opinion' journalism, yet I've found myself agreeing with him more frequently than I did in the past. He's been one of the very few mainstream journalists who've been consistently right about COVID-19 and held Government ministers to account. Perhaps it's a sad indictment of the level of journalism in this country that Piers Morgan is the person hauling our politicians over the coals, but is that Piers' fault?

He's a loudmouth, he's arrogant and he's entitled. But he's also considered and astute at cleverly backing interviewees into a corner. I sort of dislike the man, but respect his talent at holding parliamentarians to account.

I know what you mean - Me Too - Very Conflicted

He used to be so Right Wing that you could have been forgiven for thinking that he was sitting on the back of Genghis Khan's Horse

I hated him for that !

Now that him and and the ''Space Hopper President'' have fallen out Big Time, I sort of like the way that he holds all these Right Wing Governments to account Live on Air.

It's almost like he has had Trump's Disinfectant and UV Light injected into his veins and Pulsated through his body and he has seen the ''Light of the Left''

I am finding myself quite liking him.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Personally I don’t particularly like him, but he is doing a necessary job in reminding people - many of whom are not listening - what a bunch of incompetents we have in power at the moment.

But on another matter, we announced yesterday as many deaths as all the countries of the European Union put together. And if you look down the list of countries which announced zero deaths yesterday it is very sobering.

I had a conversation with somebody this morning, a lifelong Tory voter, who said “oh well, they’re doing as well as they can”. Piers Morgan is questioning whether it’s good enough, which it isn’t!

Word of caution about that claim ...

9/ To give an idea of what Spain’s "method" does: if England adopted the same approach, yesterday NHS would have reported 20 new deaths, not 179. A nice little reduction of 90%.

England would have reported deaths in the teens and 20s all week. 152 for the week, instead of 995.

Guess when they introduced the counting method change...

EZpqvKJX0AAg3Yx

[tweet]1268450746422493184[/tweet]

https://www.ft.com/content/77eb7a13-cd26-41dd-9642-616708b43673

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's an entertainment show not a news show.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just seen he’s trending on twitter, turns out Piers is praising his son for attending the ‘protest’ whilst in the same message lambasting others for breaking lockdown rules. :lolol:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
never watched it before, whose the "sort"? not that Susanna Reid is it?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Just seen he’s trending on twitter, turns out Piers is praising his son for attending the ‘protest’ whilst in the same message lambasting others for breaking lockdown rules. :lolol:

would not expect anything else from a CJTC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here