Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pictures from today's players signings

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Vicente was joking about and smiling when I saw him. The only one not smiling much was Kuszczak, because he didn't know what the rest were on about.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
To anyone who thinks any of the players were miserable, I think you have to remember that two of the four don't actually speak English as far as I'm aware.

If you put me in the Valencia club shop and asked me to speak with the fans I'd be totally lost and wouldn't get past 'Hola'. The fact I might be getting £10,000 a week matters not one bit.

Yes, but you would make the effort to say "Hola"

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You really dont like vicente do you? moan after moan since the day he signed for us...

He is a great player, undoubtedly, but not so sure about his attitude to playing for our club, and now, POSSIBLY, disabled supporters...

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
People did the same with Murray.

And here nail hits head...

1) Murray comes to Brighton, is very quiet, has a languid style, injured a lot (NNSC question his commitment), seemed moody and then hands in transfer request (cue disloyalty) - every SINGLE thing he did after that was scrutinised, even though before he did that he acted exactly the same. He CLEARLY didnt want to be here at any point after that, was always sulking, didnt clap the fans etc. The fact is he did his job well in that final season when he was fully fit, and massively helped us to get promotion

2) Vicente comes to Brighton, is very quiet, injured for a lot of the time (NSC questions commitment) and didnt sign a new contract (Cue disloyalty), and we invoke the extension - again he CLEARLY doesnt want to be here, is always miserable, and every single game people will be seeing if he looks "up for it", (cue Hullgate where he doesn't clap the fans for some reason and is completely and utterly destroyed on here)... if he has a fully fit season then who knows how far he can take us.

Is lightening really striking twice...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just to balance things up, tweet from Brian Owen:

"Vicente looking fit and happy on what was a very upbeat afternoon at The Amex. Said his family will come and join him later this week #bhafc"

Now, that's much better! :smile::)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here