Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pictures from today's players signings

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
From Bruno's FB:

Increible sesion de firmas en la tienda oficial del club en el estadio! Hemos estado casi dos horas firmando, los aficionados super cariñosos y educados! Thank you for all seagulls!!!Abrazos a mi gente!!!! Adeu!!

Trying to work out which of the three online translations I like best (courtesy of http://www.spanishdict.com/translation):-

Amazing session of signatures at the official store of the club at the stadium! We have been almost two hours by signing, caring and educated super fans! Thank you for all seagulls!Hugs to my people! Adéu!

Incredible signing session in the official store of the club in the stadium! We have been almost two hours by signing, the amateurs super loving and polite! Thank you for all seagulls!!!hugs to my people! Accumulating!

Incredible signatures meeting(session) in the official shop of the club in the stadium! We have been almost two hours signing, the super affectionate and polite fans! Thank you for all seagulls!!! Hugs to my people!!!! Adeu!!

Now, are we caring and educated super fans, super loving and polite amateurs, or super affectionate and polite fans?

(The sudden exclamation of "Accumulating!" sounds a bit dodgy)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Trying to work out which of the three online translations I like best (courtesy of http://www.spanishdict.com/translation):-

Amazing session of signatures at the official store of the club at the stadium! We have been almost two hours by signing, caring and educated super fans! Thank you for all seagulls!Hugs to my people! Adéu!

Incredible signing session in the official store of the club in the stadium! We have been almost two hours by signing, the amateurs super loving and polite! Thank you for all seagulls!!!hugs to my people! Accumulating!

Incredible signatures meeting(session) in the official shop of the club in the stadium! We have been almost two hours signing, the super affectionate and polite fans! Thank you for all seagulls!!! Hugs to my people!!!! Adeu!!

Now, are we caring and educated super fans, super loving and polite amateurs, or super affectionate and polite fans?

(The sudden exclamation of "Accumulating!" sounds a bit dodgy)

I think Number 3 nails it best, personally.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I think I like the educated superfan best.

I'll say this, the guy who sits behind and to the left of us isn't super affectionate and polite!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He was asked to sign the autograph books of some of the BHA Powerchair football team recently. 3 young lads. He walked over, miserable as hell, no smile, no hello, didn't even look at them...
:-/

That is a sh1t piece of behaviour IF true...

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
In all honesty, as long as Vicente is getting minutes on the pitch, banging in 15 goals and coming up with a load of assists, i couldn't give a shit what he is like towards the fans.

Yes its a bonus if they have the personality of say Calderon, but some people are just not like that. He is here first and foremost to play football

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
In all honesty, as long as Vicente is getting minutes on the pitch, banging in 15 goals and coming up with a load of assists, i couldn't give a shit what he is like towards the fans.

Yes its a bonus if they have the personality of say Calderon, but some people are just not like that. He is here first and foremost to play football

He gets paid enough to make a fcuking effort for the disabled, surely!?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Vicente was lovely and chatty my wife she tells me, and spoke for some time with my 9 yr old, even promising to run over and celebrate with the East Upper fans when he scores next.

Top class

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
He gets paid enough to make a fcuking effort for the disabled, surely!?

You really dont like vicente do you? moan after moan since the day he signed for us...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here