Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Great pictures! I was capering about on that roof I was! Or at least picking my way very carefully over the mesh.
I'm also hoping that, if I ask very nicely indeed, I might get more inside access for snapping as the job progresses.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I don't believe that you are correct PS, the west stand will be a little taller and deeper (wider), as well as internally different. It will make the east stand look small in comparison.

Ok i will stand corrected if that true, i was basing it on the artist photos showing the height of the compete stadium to be uniform all the way around rather than each stand having different heights.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
NJ, Anorak on time,

how is the terrace shuttering held in place as each step is poured ?

There is quite a few tons of concrete per step onto a sloping surface which in addition to it own weight exerts a lot of of force onto the shuttering , yet i does not appear to be fixed mechanically each time, it just down to friction ??

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I love this shot

0,,10433~7066289,00.jpg

This one's making me firm...

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Do we know if they're going to demolish the whole right hand side of that above pic? (Including the tennis courts?)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Ok i will stand corrected if that true, i was basing it on the artist photos showing the height of the compete stadium to be uniform all the way around rather than each stand having different heights.

Here you go...

This is a section view of the stadium from the north, which shows that the west stand is both taller and deeper than the east stand now being built.

Exciting times... :yahoo:

Attachments

• Falmer Section.jpg
    Falmer Section.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 51

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here