Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photo's taken today and last Friday

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
My word. That 3rd picture gives just a TEASE into how good the view is going to be front the highest stand. Truely exciting. I think it might just happen!!

Its not the highest stand though is it. The west stand is bigger.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Marvellous scenes indeed.

NJ, you are a star.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks NJ-excellent pictures.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Its not the highest stand though is it. The west stand is bigger.

The West stand won't actually be any bigger, it will have 3 tiers and have 11833 opposed to the 5404 seats in the East, but the actual stand wont be any higher or wider, just internally different.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
truly superb. great stuff NJ, PLEASE keep 'em coming

You can't see the stadium from the village, either the one from North of the four lane by pass, or from the village bit South of it.
Not strictly true.

You can see it from The Swan. But nowhere else.

Or maybe it's just a huge photograph that is being projected at The Swan by someone with mischief in their bloodstream.

Theres TWO noo noos !!!!!!!!
One of them is spoken for.

p960780389-3.jpg

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
The West stand won't actually be any bigger, it will have 3 tiers and have 11833 opposed to the 5404 seats in the East, but the actual stand wont be any higher or wider, just internally different.

I don't believe that you are correct PS, the west stand will be a little taller and deeper (wider), as well as internally different. It will make the east stand look small in comparison.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't believe that you are correct PS, the west stand will be a little taller and deeper (wider), as well as internally different. It will make the east stand look small in comparison.

Was just about to reply with the same thing. It's definitely taller, otherwise the roof wouldn't be on a slant. It's definitely deeper as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here