Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If I'm honest all of it , it's a load of pent up bile .

Pretty much the response I expected.

No pent up bile from me. You are finding it impossible to accept that your chairman has proven himself to lack class. You and your fellow Palace fans-on an Albion forum-continue to act as though your club is acting appropriately by not issuing a public apology.

You continue to prove that you and your club lack class.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

No pent up bile from me. You are finding it impossible to accept that your chairman has proven himself to lack class. You and your fellow Palace fans-on an Albion forum-continue to act as though your club is acting appropriately by not issuing a public apology.

True, you could be travelling First Class soon...but then at the same time we'll be Premier class.

When is your club going to publicly apologise for trying to disrupt an opponent from preparing for the game in adequate time? Get on with your own battles, staying up will be hard enough. Funny, that's what the "Argus" keeps advertising that everyone in the Brighton area can't manage..

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
True, you could be travelling First Class soon...but then at the same time we'll be Premier class.

When is your club going to publicly apologise for trying to disrupt an opponent from preparing for the game in adequate time? Get on with your own battles, staying up will be hard enough. Funny, that's what the "Argus" keeps advertising that everyone in the Brighton area can't manage..

Everyone? All generalisations are ridiculous.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Defend a racist all you want pal, makes you one too.

Racist Palace scum.

A Floater at selhurst.:lolol:

I can see why he blended in.

UM........ that's why we played Vince Hilaire at a time when Brighton didn't have an ethnic player on their books. And Wright, Bright, Salako, Shaw, etc. afterwards. We draw our talent from across the spectrum. Simmons wasn't a Palace fan 100%.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

What an earth are you talking about with regards to a public apology from the albion ?

What is your evidence of any wrong doing, or act requiring apology ?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
All clubs have glory hunters , once the club goes through a rough patch they disappear into the ether.

Sadly true. I saw my first Palace game in 1966, but supported my "local" club years before that, but was in a "rugby" family. Round-ball stuff was frowned on.

It wasn't until some time later I discovered family links to Brentford which is why they are my second team.

I remember listening to an R5 phone-in on the Matthew Simmonds/Cantona incident at the time, and realising to my horror that the rabid Man U fan on was in fact my former club cricket captain living in Eastbourne.

Never spoke to him again..well I never saw him after that.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Spot on.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
What an earth are you talking about with regards to a public apology from the albion ?

What is your evidence of any wrong doing, or act requiring apology ?

Go back through these pages and you will find Albion fans admitting that the bus was deliberately delayed from supplying the team-kit to the away dressing room. It was also admitted that Poyet had already experienced this dubious practice and frowned on it. That would explain why he was so angry about the whole business (and of course he didn't okay your pathetic placards either).

Any more revelations on here about the terms of his departure or is THAT a closed book? Maybe someone should ask David Burke to have a Q and A session at the Brighton Centre...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Go back through these pages and you will find Albion fans admitting that the bus was deliberately delayed from supplying the team-kit to the away dressing room. It was also admitted that Poyet had already experienced this dubious practice and frowned on it. That would explain why he was so angry about the whole business (and of course he didn't okay your pathetic placards either).

Any more revelations on here about the terms of his departure or is THAT a closed book? Maybe someone should ask David Burke to have a Q and A session at the Brighton Centre...
I don't have the will to trawl back through this thread, but your summary of posts suggests hearsay and hypothesis rather than actual verified proof of wrong doing.

Is there any evidence other than idle chatter on a messageboard ? ???

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I don't have the will to trawl back through this thread, but your summary of posts suggests hearsay and hypothesis rather than actual verified proof of wrong doing.

If there was no reason for the coach-driver (not employed by Palace) to do the messy deed don't you think that would not have come out at the time? And like I pointed out on an earlier post, it's not that threats to disrupt the Palace squad had not been made before the game, on NSC at least.

There was discussion about whether disrupt their night's sleep at the hotel the night before for example. A team cannot access the dressing-room before they have kit to change into, so that would effectively inconvenience (ahem) their preparation ritual. Hence Poyet's reported anger that Brighton staff were behaving unprofessionally. That at least is a matter of record.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

What we really need is an official statement from the club , there is no longer a need to keep silent on the issue.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
All academic now....
Just two points left to make....
Not surprised that it was 'them' after all
Not surprised that there will be no apology for leaving the innuendo and accusations to exist for two years, in spite of misplaced apologies going in the other direction.

Paddy McCarthy must be at the point of leaving the club or no doubt he has been sworn to secrecy whilst on the payroll

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

What the hell are you on about? Apologise for what? For your team coach getting stuck in traffic? Maybe they should have left earlier? There's a thought. Everybody at Crystal Palace knew exactly what traffic would be like so why not make allowances for that? As is the norm for you lot-you look to shift the blame elsewhere. Pretty much like the times you defaulted and screwed your creditors "Oh, please believe us, it wasn't us guv. Honest! It was that nasty former chairman number 1 and that foppy haired fool of a chairman number 2".
Are you suggesting that The Albion purposely delayed your team coach? Seriously-you actually believe that?
Not only devoid of class but now drifting off into the realms of fantasy. What a truly pathetic club you associate yourself with.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If there was no reason for the coach-driver (not employed by Palace) to do the messy deed don't you think that would not have come out at the time? And like I pointed out on an earlier post, it's not that threats to disrupt the Palace squad had not been made before the game, on NSC at least.

There was discussion about whether disrupt their night's sleep at the hotel the night before for example. A team cannot access the dressing-room before they have kit to change into, so that would effectively inconvenience (ahem) their preparation ritual. Hence Poyet's reported anger that Brighton staff were behaving unprofessionally. That at least is a matter of record.

That he acted unprofessionally himself or BHAFC staff did? The former is well documented, the latter is a figment of your imagination.

As for threats to disrupt your team's sleep the night before the game-are you for real?

It's time you were booted off of here-you are becoming exceedingly tedious.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
That he acted unprofessionally himself or BHAFC staff did? The former is well documented, the latter is a figment of your imagination.

As for threats to disrupt your team's sleep the night before the game-are you for real?

It's time you were booted off of here-you are becoming exceedingly tedious.

Agree but you missed out ill informed ,clutching at straws ,deluded,misguided and buffoon , apart from that Bwian spot on mate .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here