Ruislip
So when you can't answer back you cry 'troll.'
That about sums it up.
FACT.

Capture.PNG

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'll give you an incontrovertible truth shall I?
2-0. On the night.
You can't spell controvertible without the 'in.'

That's all you've got and that's why you're a troll. There's no attempt at debate. Every SINGLE time someone comes up with something that's just a wee bit too difficult for you to respond to you come out with that scoreline - and look how many times you've played that card now - you're a very, very weak troll with just one trick up your sleeve.

And that's all you are. A troll. You sad, sad man.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can one of the mods ban this idiot for tedious trolling?

The fact that he's just about the only Palace fan still contributing to this thread - though he is not even attempting to defend the indefensible, because he lacks the intellect to do so - shows how shamed and embarrassed their fans are by this affair.
Already been alerted, mate.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The claim is that the coach driver did the dump, on the Sunday, and the dressing room was left locked up.
Palarse trolls on here are claiming he isnt a Palarse employee, but a driver for Kings Ferry coaches.
Can someone explain to following points to me?
Why, when the club are at East Sussex National the day before, I believe, they would sent a "luxury" 52 seater coach, with toilet facilities on board, to the Amex to deliver the kit with the kit man?
If they did, then surely the driver would know how to get around the stadium to get to the dressing room area. Why would the driver then go the wrong way around the stadium on the match day itself, knowing there are the 30/40 steps down to the dressing room entrance?
Wouldnt the club send a transit/ small van with the kit man and another employee over to the stadium with the kit earlier on the match day?
Why would the driver, who allegedly was an employee of Kings Ferry coaches unload the kit, even if it was delivered in a 52 seater coach, and he wouldnt have security clearence to enter a restricted area such as the dressing room?
Also why didnt he just have a dump in the toilet on the coach, instead of trying to get into a restricted area, squeezing his arse cheeks together if the turtles head was already out?
So many parts of this story stinks, so much is bull shit, IMHO.
It wasn't on the Sunday, but 4 or 5 hours before the game. The stadium would look different in the dark.
You never do poos on a coach toilet, only wee.
A Brighton fan who worked at the hotel, posted the same info within a few weeks on NSC. Several of us have been told by good sources, long before the Palace captain let the cat out of the bag.

Last edited:

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
That's all you've got and that's why you're a troll. There's no attempt at debate. Every SINGLE time someone comes up with something that's just a wee bit too difficult for you to respond to you come out with that scoreline - and look how many times you've played that card now - you're a very, very weak troll with just one trick up your sleeve.

And that's all you are. A troll. You sad, sad man.

You and I, let's face FACTS now.
Whilst you lot were booking your Wembley secret escapes after the first leg of the semis, so convinced were you that you'd already beaten us in the return match at your place....in your own collective minds, we actually did the business on your pitch. Most of you reckon a coach driver, not affiliated with our club, did the business in our dressing room.
After numerous posts on this thread, not one person has come up with factual evidence.
And that's a fact!
Now this is a fact....we beat you in your own back yard. And you hate that fact.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
It wasn't on the Sunday, but 4 or 5 hours before the game. The stadium would look different in the dark.
You never do poos on a coach toilet, only
A Brighton fan who worked at the hotel, posted the same info within a few weeks on NSC. Several of us have been told by good sources, long before the Palace captain let the cat out of the bag.

Earlier on this thread it was stated that it was done on the Sunday.
The stadium looks different in the dark....you come down the access road at the south end and turn left or right, or dont those idiots up the rd know their left from their right?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You and I, let's face FACTS now....blah, blah...And you hate that fact.

Clearly it doesn't bother me or many other people as much as you want or we'd rise to the bait. Christ knows you've wound enough people up with your puerile trolling but NO-ONE and I mean NO-ONE seems particularly bothered that you beat us a few years back. You keep going on about it and no-one's biting. What's winding people up is your personality. It really stinks. Silly little troll.

Clearly it doesn't bother me or many other people as much as you want or we'd rise to the bait. Christ knows you've wound enough people up with your puerile trolling but NO-ONE and I mean NO-ONE seems particularly bothered that you beat us a few years back. You keep going on about it and no-one's biting. What's winding people up is your personality. It really stinks. Silly little troll.

This really.

They beat us, fair and square. No complaints over that no matter how much it hurt.

But this troll seems to think any argument can be won by mentioning it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Blimey.

Is Seaside/The Silurian/Buster's Dad/The Rock Says/Hans is a Liar still trolling away?

???

:lolol:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
has anyone thought that the Palace forum must be absolutely dire, after all if not why would SO MANY of their supporters spend so much time looking at ours!

oh I expect a reply like 'just to wind you lot up' or some other extremely similar witty banter

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Earlier on this thread it was stated that it was done on the Sunday.
The stadium looks different in the dark....you come down the access road at the south end and turn left or right, or dont those idiots up the rd know their left from their right?

The video of Paddy McCarthy telling the story has been posted several times on this thread. You can listen to it yourself.
I wouldn't put it past some of our stewards making the coach go a different way, but that is irrelevant. Holloway was the first one in, when the team arrived, & he discovered the mess done earlier that day.

albionite

May 20, 2009
This really.

They beat us, fair and square. No complaints over that no matter how much it hurt.

But this troll seems to think any argument can be won by mentioning it.

Well it is seaside, Nigel's mate and the other names he has called himself which I can't remember now. I'm sure he is already reporting back to bbs telling the other bellends on there what a great wum he is.

He will go on and on untill he is banned even though he has no wit.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
For goodness sake you really are a tedious bore and getting extremely tiresome ,and as embarrassing as this whole sorry saga .You have nothing constructive to say because to be quite honest I dont think you are capable,you spout the same banal irksome drivel time and again a bit like a child who has no answers when they know they are in the wrong .May I make a suggestion ,go on your own site and bore the crap (scus the pun ) out of them with your monochrome weary soul destroying drudge,you never know you might like it ,its palace related you know.You are quite obviously extremely bored with nothing better to do ,so may I make another suggestion if I may ....get a life !!!! ,its been fun but you are now mind numbingly ,banal with your monotonous tedious unvaried posts spouting the same misology. So lets ignore this individual now !!!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
For goodness sake you really are a tedious bore and getting extremely tiresome ,and as embarrassing as this whole sorry saga .You have nothing constructive to say because to be quite honest I dont think you are capable,you spout the same banal irksome drivel time and again a bit like a child who has no answers when they know they are in the wrong .May I make a suggestion ,go on your own site and bore the crap (scus the pun ) out of them with your monochrome weary soul destroying drudge,you never know you might like it ,its palace related you know.You are quite obviously extremely bored with nothing better to do ,so may I make another suggestion if I may ....get a life !!!! ,its been fun but you are now mind numbingly ,banal with your monotonous tedious unvaried posts spouting the same misology. So lets ignore this individual now !!!

Got a bit carried away there ,so this was aimed at our par dieu bore

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The video of Paddy McCarthy telling the story has been posted several times on this thread. You can listen to it yourself.
I wouldn't put it past some of our stewards making the coach go a different way, but that is irrelevant. Holloway was the first one in, when the team arrived, & he discovered the mess done earlier that day.

I know, ive read the thread and looked at the video. I'm not denying it happened or didnt know about the rumours that have been floated about it.
There just seems so many facts that seem not to add up.
Do you think we sent our kit to Smelhurst the day before the 1st leg on a luxury coach?
Would an employee of an independant travel company unload the kit of a football club and lay it out in an away dressing room, or would he say its not my job mate?
Do you honestly think our stewards would send the coach past the West Stand entrances?, bloody hell sometimes they wont even let you walk that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here