Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
we need to get this guy out of our club before he ruins it

hebbard out hebbard out we want hebbard out

deffo,hey paul,have you heard from you know who???had a meeting today:clap:lets hope its good news

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
we need to get this guy out of our club before he ruins it

hebbard out hebbard out we want hebbard out

I've had dealings with Mr Hebbard and have found him to be inept, but bouncing a thread from FIFTEEN months ago is a bit pointless.

I've had dealings with Mr Hebbard and have found him to be inept, but bouncing a thread from FIFTEEN months ago is a bit pointless.

Oh yeah, proof of his ineptitude is the respect from the FA and clubs all across the league, his work in the opening of The AmEx Stadium, and of course the great record we had at Withdean that ENABLED the acceptance, finally, of the move to our new home. I know the plans were already hampered years ago for other issues - but had there been a squeak about fan disruptions or inability to handle football fans in the extremely sensitive and far-from-ideal location (apart from one particular Withdean loony, who will always be a dodgy character.... and perhaps only rivalled by 'paul381' here) Tony Bloom's wealth wouldn't have got beyond the reams of red tape.

Inept :rolleyes:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
In light of all the great work Richard done for Go Green campaign then I would say the only ban that needs handing out is to the Muppet that bounced this thread.

Sent by yolk folk

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
In light of all the great work Richard done for Go Green campaign then I would sat the only ban that needs handing out is to the Muppet that bounced this thread.

Sent by yolk folk

I wonder if you'd change your tune were he to ban you on a whim.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Oh yeah, proof of his ineptitude is the respect from the FA and clubs all across the league, his work in the opening of The AmEx Stadium, and of course the great record we had at Withdean that ENABLED the acceptance, finally, of the move to our new home. I know the plans were already hampered years ago for other issues - but had there been a squeak about fan disruptions or inability to handle football fans in the extremely sensitive and far-from-ideal location (apart from one particular Withdean loony, who will always be a dodgy character.... and perhaps only rivalled by 'paul381' here) Tony Bloom's wealth wouldn't have got beyond the reams of red tape.

Inept :rolleyes:

So according to you he has respect from the fa and other clubs so he must be efficent and without him we wouldn't have got falmer, well thats just bollocks. As previously stated I've had dealings with him (you) and have found that he completely lacks competance.

I will not be drawn any further into this as I find myself getting wound-up about a historic situation.

Also, I agree bouncing this thread was stoopid

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
In light of all the great work Richard done for Go Green campaign then I would say the only ban that needs handing out is to the Muppet that bounced this thread.

Sent by yolk folk

really only muppet on here is you mate jog on

empire not good news mate gutted

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Mr Hebbard (who I know posts/watches here) needs to make note of how the actions of the stewards are affecting peoples enjoyment of the game. Its very simple really - without the supporters there would be no game to steward and drawing out a very long supposition there would be no need for stewards.

I think a little education of by Richard of the stewards in the south stand would be appropriate, I appreciate you pay peanuts you get monkeys but a good steward should blend into the background, only needed when a situation has started which needs nipping in the bud. Stewards should not be creating a larger issue themselves from something which began as a molehill.

The ban should be reversed and the constuctive criticism offered in many threads here be taken on board by Richard and the matter closed. If we can't get this right at Withdean, I fail to see how this team should be in place in Falmer.

I'm a little confused,whats the South stand got to do with this thread.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So according to you he has respect from the fa and other clubs so he must be efficent and without him we wouldn't have got falmer, well thats just bollocks. As previously stated I've had dealings with him (you) and have found that he completely lacks competance.

I will not be drawn any further into this as I find myself getting wound-up about a historic situation.

Also, I agree bouncing this thread was stoopid

I have to disagree. RH has always been professional and understanding when I've dealt with him. I find it a bit pathetic that someone finds the need to start a thread like this ( and it's even more stupid to bounce it when it was so old ! ). RH is an employee of the club - he never made the decision to ban someone from Withdean by himself - it always involved a discussion between any steward involved, supervising stewards, chief steward and safety officer. Occasionally the police would have their say as well. I doubt the process has changed for the Amex. To single out an individual doing his job on an internet forum is wrong.

If the banning process is not working correctly then fine, slate the club and the process but individuals should be left out.

[MENTION=11245]Delboy[/MENTION] - NMH is definitely NOT RH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports