[Albion] Pervis Estupiñán - SIGNED - 5 YEAR CONTRACT

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No, he didn’t.

He was at Watford and chose Villarreal over us.

Pedant alert!

The point is, we tried to sign him before. So already on our radar.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pedant alert!

The point is, we tried to sign him before. So already on our radar.

Pédant?
Someone suggested he turned us down to join Watford.which was wrong. Pointing this out is a correction and quite right too

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
To be fair, turning us down to join Villareal is a little different to rejecting us for Watford.

To be fair. I don’t particularly care. My point stands. Already on our radar.

Aug 8, 2012
Tim Vickery just described him on Talk Sport as a beast of a player. He said he is in the mould of Caicedo. Also said he is restricted going forward at Villareal but gets let of the leash for Equador.
He reckons they need the cash to buy Lo Celso from Spurs who have also been interested. Would be a sensational signing for us.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Vickery says Spurs have poked their nose in now.

I fully expect this on all transfers we get close to now. They have full backs coming out of their ears. Maybe he fancies rotation. I think Ryan sess could be class so would be a shame for his career if they bin him off.

We might need to set up a shadow operation throwing random names out there to get others to snap up the players we don’t want but pretend we do.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I fully expect this on all transfers we get close to now. They have full backs coming out of their ears. Maybe he fancies rotation. I think Ryan sess could be class so would be a shame for his career if they bin him off.

We might need to set up a shadow operation throwing random names out there to get others to snap up the players we don’t want but pretend we do.

Oh come off it Spurs. They’ve just signed that Destiny chap haven’t they? Have Sessengon and won’t let Reguilon leave!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tim Vickery just described him on Talk Sport as a beast of a player. He said he is in the mould of Caicedo. Also said he is restricted going forward at Villareal but gets let of the leash for Equador.
He reckons they need the cash to buy Lo Celso from Spurs who have also been interested. Would be a sensational signing for us.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

More something to do with a player Villa Real want from Spurs anyhow he just said it on Talk Shite, he seems to know his onions.

I think Lo Celso has just joined Villareal on loan so this info seems out of date.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports