Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pervis Estupiñán - SIGNED - 5 YEAR CONTRACT

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
[tweet]1559560827589509120[/tweet]

(embedded to make it easier for those adverse to a twitter link :) )

Fee of just under 15 million. "He will link up with Ecuador teammates...."

I like the use of "will" there.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
And up steps arsenal with a new bid for caciedo

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Oh goodie - a player we wanted, but wouldn't come. But we still...............oh so! .......wanted. so we went back for him again to see if he'd come to us this time...............

shows how far we've come these last few years!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Got a really good feeling about this one. He looks like a talent and a bit of a maniac. Cult hero in the making.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh goodie - a player we wanted, but wouldn't come. But we still...............oh so! .......wanted. so we went back for him again to see if he'd come to us this time. please, please, pretty please ...............................

Differet position on the field ........ but it all feels a bit Jahanbakhsh to me!

Isn't this THIRD time lucky? Chose Watford ahead of us and then Villareal?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Oh goodie - a player we wanted, but wouldn't come. But we still...............oh so! .......wanted. so we went back for him again to see if he'd come to us this time. please, please, pretty please ...............................

Differet position on the field ........ but it all feels a bit Jahanbakhsh to me!

If you had a choice between the 5th placed team in Serie A and 15th in the Bundesliga, which would you go for?

That was basically the options Pervis had in 2020, but with La Liga and the PL. He went to La Liga, won the Europa League and then got to play in the Champions League last season. I'm sure he doesn't regret that choice.

Now he's (hopefully) joining up with top half prem team alongside 2 of his international teammates in a World Cup year, not to mention a few more South American internationals. He'll be bang up for it if he comes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you had a choice between the 5th placed team in Serie A and 15th in the Bundesliga, which would you go for?

That was basically the options Pervis had in 2020, but with La Liga and the PL. He went to La Liga, won the Europa League and then got to play in the Champions League last season. I'm sure he doesn't regret that choice.

Now he's (hopefully) joining up with top half prem team alongside 2 of his international teammates in a World Cup year, not to mention a few more South American internationals. He'll be bang up for it if he comes.

Sarmiento
Caicedo
Estupinan
Alzate
Mac Allister
Enciso

The LatinoAmerica grill are going to be doing a roaring trade!

777406E3-16C7-4420-811A-6C576F2E58E7.png

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Never mind all that - I'd just done an incredibly funny and original Peter Purves joke and I realise it was done on the very first page TWO years ago. I'm ashamed how late I am to this party.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Just like Andone and Jahanbaksh - oh my......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here