[Albion] Pervis Estupiñán - SIGNED - 5 YEAR CONTRACT

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Carbon offset by recycling bottle tops.

That’s not doing anything about the environment, it just makes you think you are doing something

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Crank That (Superman) - Soulja Boy

Off his head or off his toe
Watch him crank it, watch him roll
Watch him crank that Pervis Boy
Estupinan that goal
Now watch him
Now watch him
Now watch him
Now watch him

what?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Was it a jet or was it a prop?

Live close to Shoreham Airport and can guarantee that there are some small jet planes land and take off. I see and hear them. Rarely mind, but they do.

Before the lockdown, Sheikh Whatshisface from Citeh had a small jet parked at the airport when we played Citeh. I took a photo of it parked at the time.

The players came by coach.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Crank That (Superman) - Soulja Boy

Off his head or off his toe
Watch him crank it, watch him roll
Watch him crank that Pervis Boy
Estupinan that goal
Now watch him
Now watch him
Now watch him
Now watch him

what?

Great effort on the superman/Estupinan substitution, but surely it would be better with this, complete with actions:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
That’s not doing anything about the environment, it just makes you think you are doing something

Thanks for the heads up, I will try and make my attempts at humour more obvious in future.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
From the YouTube clips looks fast and strong with a decent left foot. Would think that he can play Left Back as well as LWB. Another plus is that he should fit right in quickly with Sarmiento and Caicedo as fellow Ecuadorean internationals.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
From the YouTube clips looks fast and strong with a decent left foot. Would think that he can play Left Back as well as LWB. Another plus is that he should fit right in quickly with Sarmiento and Caicedo as fellow Ecuadorean internationals.
The sense I'm getting from people who've watched him a lot is that he's primarily a LB, but can also do a job at LWB, rather than the reverse. (Obviously he could become anything he wants when Potter gets to work on him..)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You know that when the Albion watched Caicedo for Ecuador they couldn't have failed to note Estupinan. Therefore, this is likely to have been a player they have tracked for many months, rather than a knee-jerk signing.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You know that when the Albion watched Caicedo for Ecuador they couldn't have failed to note Estupinan. Therefore, this is likely to have been a player they have tracked for many months, rather than a knee-jerk signing.

Note the date of the first post of this thread.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Live close to Shoreham Airport and can guarantee that there are some small jet planes land and take off. I see and hear them. Rarely mind, but they do.

Before the lockdown, Sheikh Whatshisface from Citeh had a small jet parked at the airport when we played Citeh. I took a photo of it parked at the time.

The players came by coach.

Players would have flown to Gatwick….the ‘branded’ coach is driven down empty (Liverpool did the same) just for the trip from the hotel to Falmer

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
In any online player comparison tool you can find, Pervis is one of those most similar to Cucurella in playing style, and that was what I based my "we'll be in for Pervis" prediction on a day after Marc left. Hopefully he'll be almost as good as well.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

He turned us down to join Watford a few years back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports