Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pervis Estupiñán - SIGNED - 5 YEAR CONTRACT

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why the f*** do we do this and turn on our players ?

OK he had an off day but he is a class above Cucurella and having had an injury hopefully we get another season out of him.

Solly somehow managed to forge a PL career, despite people here who couldn’t stand the player.

Jimmy Grimble

Well, I clearly read the room wrong. Still think he’s miles off what he was last year.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
This is no surprise to me , everyone thinks that all our injured players will it the ground running when they return,
I think not , will take all returning players quite a few matches to get match fit , I am talking about 2 to 3 matches, more like a dozen matches

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
He had the best pass completion of all of our defenders today. :shrug:
Veltman highest % pass completion from the bench, Pervis 87% same as Dunk but did seem like Pervis repeatedly gave it away first half when there were balls on.
We could have used a worldie to go 2 up more than anything

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We always do after every defeat. Does my head in.
Why the f*** do we do this and turn on our players ?

OK he had an off day but he is a class above Cucurella and having had an injury hopefully we get another season out of him.
Because it’s a discussion forum?

People will always blame and more often than not there is always a culpable player.
They aren’t suddenly crap, they just had an off-day, like we all do.

I don’t have a problem with it, as I enjoy the views and discussion, unless it is complete bollocks, like a lot of the Solly criticism was.

Pervis as per my posts was poor, he was poor at Luton but to me looks about 70% fit. Calling out poor performances is not turning on players….

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

People will always blame and more often than not there is always a culpable player.

I don’t have a problem with it, as I enjoy the views and discussion, unless it is complete bollocks, like a lot of the Solly criticism was.

Pervis as per my posts was poor, he was poor at Luton but to me looks about 70% fit. Calling out poor performances is not turning on players….
It’s not the calling out as poor, it’s the exaggeration of it as far as I am concerned………..

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It’s not the calling out as poor, it’s the exaggeration of it as far as I am concerned………..
But do you not think he’s off-form currently?

Great player, but to me, just not fit.

I think the Tariq, Igor combination (as per Palace) would be a good way forward, for a couple of weeks, just to let Pervis heal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Even Naylor getting in on it

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
But do you not think he’s off-form currently?

Great player, but to me, just not fit.

I think the Tariq, Igor combination (as per Palace) would be a good way forward, for a couple of weeks, just to let Pervis heal.
Yep, but he’s not been ‘shockingly bad’ or ‘garbage’ ……..often takes an age for players returning from injury to get up to speed:shrug:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yep, but he’s not been ‘shockingly bad’ or ‘garbage’ ……..often takes an age for players returning from injury to get up to speed:shrug:
Not garbage certainly, can I raise you to ‘quite poor’ 😂😂😉.

Still a great player, just not at the moment.

Incidentally, I thought Gross was off it as well particularly in the first half.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I thought Steele played well yesterday but there are some on here who can never accept that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here