Jan 16, 2019
Morrissey

Ian Brown

Matt Le Tissier

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Stephen Fry. He can still be amusing / interesting but mostly he strikes me these days as a smug, self pitying, name-dropping, lovey, pillock.

Thinking about it, I used to like all that Cambridge Footlights type mob. Dawn French, Hugh Laurie, John Sessions, et al all used to seem very funny. Now they all seem like self satisfied toffs who fancy themselves as authors and auteurs with wisdom they think the world needs to hear.

Bizarrely I used to not be able to stand Lenny Henry but hearing a few interviews with him over the last few years, he seems to have calmed down and become a very interesting, engaging character.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Dawn French, Hugh Laurie, John Sessions, et al all used to seem very funny. Now they all seem like self satisfied toffs who fancy themselves as authors and auteurs with wisdom they think the world needs to hear.

Interesting that John Sessions now fancies himself as an author seeing as he's been dead for 18 months...

Maybe he's a ghost writer

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone presenting BBC1’s The One Show. It turned them all into utter look-at-me bores.

Micah Richards - the same 5 anecdotes about him being a lazy trainer at his beloved Citeh soon wore thin. His zany giggling masking a thick as shit pundit, with the inability to engage in any dialogue … he shouts over his radio and TV fellow panelists. G.Neville, Keane, Sutton know so much more, let’s hear them.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Jeremy Vine. I only started to listen to his Radio 2 show in lockdown Nr 1. Took me a few weeks before I realised his “debates” were essentially the equivalent of Jeremy Kyle but on the radio.

:thumbsup:

As is his daily C5 TV show.

The equivalent of clickbait shit stirring.

Picking topics, often the same day after day, with loaded questions, to generate the maximum number of enraged callers.

Chasing the ££££, he’s abandoned his intellect and journalistic qualities.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Steve Coogan - liked him until he stood up and bawled at me in a restaurant for taking a photo of my late mum on her birthday. I guess the arrogant **** thought I wanted a picture of him or I was paparazzi in disguise. He had no excuse for being a dick.

Oh, and Ricky Gervais who was OK until he started taking the Micky out of cancer sufferers in his Dome gig - I’d been out of hospital about three weeks.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
:thumbsup:
Chasing the ££££, he’s abandoned his intellect and journalistic qualities.

He never had any (of both).

Always been a bottom dweller.

As someone psoted earlier, Jeremy Kyle for the radio is spot on (and now TV, didnt relaise he had a TV program over eggheads (which I wont watch because of him).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports