David Haye
Nick Clegg
Tulisa

Did I mention Nigel Adkins?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The person who does the voice over for "Come Dine With Me", anyone who has ever been on it (plus relations going back one generation), anyone who has ever been associated with the show camera/sound/production/designer/best boy/key grip/person who goes and buys the biscuits, the person who came up with the idea and also any shops who sell food to the people on it so that they make their meals, have Mr voice over make oh so clever comments and then whinge about each other all for a prize of £1K.

.....And relax.

As you can gather I don't much like the show and it has been one of those days (ok weeks really) so this rant has made me feel better.

Excuse me i have a gripe-how very dare you !!! i actually retract my earlier people hating post and say i think he is great-and i love that show-crap as it is-it reminds me how and why i hate people...

Maybe thinking about things perhaps we are in some form of agreement:angel:

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Errr hello people.. JEREMY SMARMY SHISTER KYLE!! oh and jeremy vine, pissing shit stirring bastard, jeremy beadle can f*** off as well ( r.i.p), infact the bloke we bought our house off was a jeremy and he was a twat. So to conclude all jeremys are pricks ( f*** me theres clarkson as well! is jeremy latin for prick?) Oh i forgot that prick Duncan James from that shit band blue, oh and RON LOBECK!!! f***ing chancer!!!

Southern Toon

Aug 6, 2010
Keith Vas (MP) How that crook can be head of a commons committee & sit in judgement of others is beyond me.
Peter Tatchell he's got the sort of face that should be on the end of a doc martin boot.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
In no particular order
Clair Balding
Daniel O' Donnell
Mike bushel, sports bloke on bbc breakfast
John Motson
Jim Watt
Bruce forsyth
Cilla Black

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Errr hello people.. JEREMY SMARMY SHISTER KYLE!! oh and jeremy vine, pissing shit stirring bastard, jeremy beadle can f*** off as well ( r.i.p), infact the bloke we bought our house off was a jeremy and he was a twat. So to conclude all jeremys are pricks ( f*** me theres clarkson as well! is jeremy latin for prick?) Oh i forgot that prick Duncan James from that shit band blue, oh and RON LOBECK!!! f***ing chancer!!!

:mad:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Jedward
Katie Price.
Posh Spice
Bruce Forsyth
Margaret Beckett
Tony Blair
Top place goes to the turd who is in the window advert...You know the one...you buy one you get one free..I said You...:bla::tosser::tosser::tosser:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Ricky Gervais
Michael McIntyre
David Beckham
Davina McCall
Gary Lineaker
Victoria Beckham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here