Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

people you can't stand for no apparent reason

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I agree complete badgerthe guys a LEGEND but thats the way it is I love Dylan I find it impossable some people dont like him but some really dont

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, I get that, but surely Elton is a LEGEND to everybody? There isn't anything to dislike, whereas with the vast majority of other suggestions I can see why they'd get on people's tits.

Can I just lob in embarrasing spoilt brat behaviour when things don't suit him? He's 60 something not 6

Maybe it's because I really liked his voice and music pre-commercial mega star sell out :shrug: (not that I blame him but his music became SHITE and remains so)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've never liked a single Elton John song, I appreciate he's been around for long enough to have probably earned legend status but he bores me. So yes, he probably fits the criteria of this thread.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
The cast's of Geordie Shore, TOWIE and any other reality based shite, famous for being retarded wankers, even though they haven't done anything "wrong" per se...

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
someone above picked tom daley the teenage diver, 100% agree with that one.

and add evan davis that annoying twat from the today programme.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Lawro. Opposite direction though. Fairly ok player, shit pundit.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Professor Brian Cox....I'm not sure why, probably something to do with the fact, i never understand a bloody thing he is going on about.

Agreed - I think it is the inane benign permanent half smile.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I once wrote an email to The Proclaimers and asked them to play a gig in my garden on a bit of a wind up after a very messy stoned evening. To my amazement, they wrote back apologising that they couldn't make it. The letter was so unexpected and nice I actually started listening to their music and was surprised to find I actually liked quite a lot of it, plus a lot of their lyrics are very politically and socially aware (a little Billy Brag'esque I guess). My sycophantic love of The Proclaimers took me to a gig of theirs were they did their thing, then just mingled in with the crowd. I subsequently had a beer with Craig and Charlie and can honestly say that they are two of the nicest guys you could ever wish to meet.

My own personal dislike:

Elton John
"And I would walk 500 miles"

My f***ing arse. You wouldn't even take the train 300 miles you boring pricks.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Posh Spice, why is that woman never happy?

Exactly!! and another good reason why DB mustn't be allowed to light the Olympic Flame - she'd be there too!!!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Are you trying to wind me up this afternoon?! No to DB7, no to Sir Elton - you're mad.

I defy anyone to play Are You Ready For Love, Something About The Way You Look Tonight or Philadelphia Freedom and not like SEJ.

I'm not saying his songs are my absolute favourites of all, but in terms of QUANTITY of good songs he is surely above almost all other artists in history? I can't think of anybody with more listenable tunes to their name.

This is a joke right?
For years now EJ has turned out purile pap just to pay the flower bill (and as evidence I give you "Nikita" - ffs!)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
People seem to be giving reasons for not liking people. Surely that's not the idea?

Anyone can reel off a list of people they hate for an actual reason.

I have no idea why but i really dont like KELLY HOLMES. She's done nothing to offend me. Just don't like her.

Also AMANDA HOLDEN. silly cow.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
All this negative energy folks ???

Positive waves is what's needed...

It's Friday evening, so get out there and find some lurve action :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here