Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People with funny names.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That guy lives in Shoreham.

The guy who owns (or at least used to) East Sussex National Golf Club is called that.

I did some business with him, have to say, he lived up to his name.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Surprised no one has yet mentioned the current Nigerian president, Goodluck Jonathan!!!

On a personal note, once had someone call my pub to make a reservation, called Mr Fuchs. I spent ages calling pronouncing it Fooks, until he said "it's ok mate, the surname is pronounced ****s, I've had 45 years to deal with it, it's fine!!"

Mr Bronson

Feb 24, 2009
Where to start. I have worked with a Ben Dover, Tex Texan (yes he was from Texas), Randy Farmer and possibly the best one is a current colleague, Swallow Wang.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
A local girl when I was young was blessed with Hazel Nutt.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I knew a supplier called Dick Gain...
A photocopier engineer called Burt Circuit
A friend of mine met a girl in training the other day called Jenna Taylor!

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I played football with and against the Hunt brothers in Worthing. Dougie and Stan were fine but Mickey (or Mike when he was ordering taxi's) and his brother Colin (Mr C Hunt) had more to contend with.

I was also at school with the Muttitt brothers whose parents had a warped send of humour. They were Paul and Phil Muttitt.

Working for a global company now, our company address book is full of entertainingly named Germans (loads of ****z) and names from the far east.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Met a girl called Honey Arneja
My wife has a business card field Wagner **** (f word spelt correctly)
Best name on our work database is vasselina mindjova

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
For anyone who works in the financial sector, there was a list circulated on Bloomberg with some of the best names registered on the system. Can't remember them all but best ones were Wan Kim, Donna Bumgardner and my own favourite Nimrod Weiselfish.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Always loved that the coach of Wolfsburg in Germany was called Wolfgang Wolf.

A mate whose wife went to the Gambia on holiday (where she invited locals to drop in and say hello whenever they came to England) once answered his front door to a man named Baboon Seasick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here