Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People with funny names.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
The absolutely HILARIOUSLY named Southern TV presenter Chris Peacock chris-peacock-large.jpg

Last edited:

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
I kid you not I had a meeting the other day with a lady from our IT department called Fanny La Rue.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
also know a man whos officially called Richard handler but prefers to be called Dick :lolol:

'The names Handler, Dick Handler'

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Oh come on that's far too common.

Don't tell me you've never heard of the Hickstead Sexwales, with the triplets Bangkok, Tokyo and Cleethorpes.

:lolol:

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I remember as kids going though to phone book to find people with funny names and we came across a Mr Batman who lived in Pulborough, poor bloke the number of times we rang asking to speak to Robin

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ok bear with me on this one.
There's a 'trade' magazine for adoptive parents, where local authorities can advertise children.

As you might expect this is heart breaking and hilarious in equal measures.
To see the same kids, usually the older ones, month in month out knowing this is their last chance at a 'family' and knowing the odds are heavily stacked can be tough reading.

On the flip side it's a fine array of cutesy awful haircuts, chunky jumpers, appalling spelling (Kristall etc) or just made up words.

Anyhoo as I'm a few years removed from the process I can only remember (and will never forget) brothers who very obviously had very different fathers!!

Anakin and his brother Bernard.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I work with a James Bond and used to work with Allan Keys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here