Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Peanut butter marmite

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Out of sheer boredom I tried this last night, (mixing the two), I expected to not like it but this will now be a regular snack for me. Very nice.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well, I took the plunge this weekend after reading such positive reviews on here.

Has it changed my life forever?

Probably not, but previously I’d had a difficult on/off relationship with Peanut butter, the added marmite has certainly changed feelings on the nutty gloop, it’s moved it over to the ‘savoury’ category in my mind. I mostly go savoury for breakfast you see so a new morning option has been born!

I’ve paired this new spread with Warburtons crumpets this morning and I’m really happy with the results, I’m becoming oddly fond of this strange creation. There will be a peanut butter marmite mash-up on hand in Rune towers for many moons to come.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well, I took the plunge this weekend after reading such positive reviews on here.

Has it changed my life forever?

Probably not, but previously I’d had a difficult on/off relationship with Peanut butter, the added marmite has certainly changed feelings on the nutty gloop, it’s moved it over to the ‘savoury’ category in my mind. I mostly go savoury for breakfast you see so a new morning option has been born!

I’ve paired this new spread with Warburtons crumpets this morning and I’m really happy with the results, I’m becoming oddly fond of this strange creation. There will be a peanut butter marmite mash-up on hand in Rune towers for many moons to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here