Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Mc cartny

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
loves himself. was also part of a massive "social experiment" ......lennon mentioned the "beatles experiment" in an interview that never got aired and was shot via a MKUltra mind control target days later.
:lol:

EDIT: Oh, shit, you were serious ...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
She is fit as f***.

I saw that the bassist for Weezer died recently in other celeb news :( found dead in his hotel room.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brunswick, just so we know, can you tell us of any major situations or societal norms, or political outcomes, or even just well known celebrities that AREN'T the result of a massive global conspiracy?

I just don't know what to believe in any more: at least if you can list the 5% of people and governments we can trust, I can disregard everything else I see or hear. Thanks.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So I suppose that all the bands that made it 'big' in the 60's were all part of this conspiracy? Bill Hayley. Rolling Stones. Buddy Holly. And all the others. And to this day the only people who have found out are the tin hat wearing conspiracy fanboys. And not a single member of any of these bands or anyone involved in the HUGE global conspiracy has broken cover to reveal what went on, except of course to the tin hat wearing conspiracy nutters.

Yeah right.
Actually in the 1960s there WAS a right-wing belief that pop music was all controlled by the communists. The vibration of the electric bass with the bass drum entered the body through the rib cage and set up a sympathetic vibration in the skeleton. The subliminal messages held in the music were then passed into the brains of the consumers. The communists then simply used their control of western society to promote bands like The Beatles worldwide, as brunswick says, you don't really think they became big on their own do you? (The communist countries of course avoided being controlled by their own 'weapon' by not having any bands and by banning western pop).

I guess the only difference between then and now is of course now we know it's not the communists doing the controlling ...

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
if you think a band in the 60's can get "that big" worldwide with no forces behind the scenes then that's your lookout.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You're f***ing priceless. You absolute fruit loop. Tell me, when you go home of an evening, do you wear a tin foil hat to stop the government f***ing with your mind?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You're f***ing priceless. You absolute fruit loop. Tell me, when you go home of an evening, do you wear a tin foil hat to stop the government f***ing with your mind?

Foil doesn`t work it has to be lead.

Actually in the 1960s there WAS a right-wing belief that pop music was all controlled by the communists. The vibration of the electric bass with the bass drum entered the body through the rib cage and set up a sympathetic vibration in the skeleton. The subliminal messages held in the music were then passed into the brains of the consumers. The communists then simply used their control of western society to promote bands like The Beatles worldwide, as brunswick says, you don't really think they became big on their own do you? (The communist countries of course avoided being controlled by their own 'weapon' by not having any bands and by banning western pop).

I guess the only difference between then and now is of course now we know it's not the communists doing the controlling ...

They also nobbled Desert Orchid, to stop it telling all in it's book "I am not related to van Nostrilrooy"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here