Paul Mc cartny

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Oh well at least shes got a proper foot to fit in em, as for paul, i like the guy, worth millions, yet not an ounce of swank about him.. good luck to him, hes someone who really has worked hard for what hes got:guitar:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Heather Mills will be kicking herself today...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I noticed on the BBC website that his new with is 'heir to a trucking fortune'.

I'm presuming it's a typo.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
loves himself. was also part of a massive "social experiment" ......lennon mentioned the "beatles experiment" in an interview that never got aired and was shot via a MKUltra mind control target days later.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The new wife is seriously fit, which is unbelievable considering she's in her fifties. If he can pull that sort of woman then you have to question what the f*** he was ever doing with a woman with one leg, because that can never be described as an ideal quality in a woman. A costly moment of madness from Sir Paul.

To misquote of the the best comedic lines in history ..... I had nothing at all against her left leg, trouble was, neither did she !!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
if you think a band in the 60's can get "that big" worldwide with no forces behind the scenes then that's your lookout.

Are you NSC local crazy? :lolol:

They were massive because the 60's provided a perfect storm of musical talent. It's a decade like no other music-wise and it coinsided with a massive culture movement as post war austerity was finally being overcome for many people. They were also massive because they were the best band that has ever graced the earth.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
if you think a band in the 60's can get "that big" worldwide with no forces behind the scenes then that's your lookout.

The "forces" are not doing to well with U2 in this country then. :guitar:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Seems to me the cospiracy theorists are far too influenced by blogs and low budget documentaries. At least if I am being influenced it's by a sinister overlord type illuminati brigade!

So I suppose that all the bands that made it 'big' in the 60's were all part of this conspiracy? Bill Hayley. Rolling Stones. Buddy Holly. And all the others. And to this day the only people who have found out are the tin hat wearing conspiracy fanboys. And not a single member of any of these bands or anyone involved in the HUGE global conspiracy has broken cover to reveal what went on, except of course to the tin hat wearing conspiracy nutters.

Yeah right.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

is literally nothing possible without "them"? the only force behind them was EMI, whose sole purpose in the world was to do exactly what they did, make, promote and sell records.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He did The Frog Chorus.

The man is a c unt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports