Paul Kitson

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I forgot to say, not only was Paul Kitson a poor player at all of his clubs, he was especially poor at Brighton, because he was not interested (or just extremely thick). A player cannot be blamed so much for being useless, but not being interested is the second worse accusation of the lot.

Notice, I do not blame him for being injured. I may have been unfair as he may have been so badly injured that he could not even run and then it would be Hinshelwood's problem for playing in.

Albion still have not got a chief scout according to Steve Coppell. It was hardly surprising as Q_____ the Frenchmen came up late against Everton in the previous match and so Albion should have expected this.

I expect the new manager at Reading will call back Darius Henderson inmmediately. I do not know if this is a good or back thing.

I expect Hartlepool will try this as well, a late defender arrival in Albion's penalty area from a corner.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Kitson played the last 20 minutes today.

I wonder if Rushden fans will have see him again.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
He's a miserable bastard with no sense of humour. I'm just surprised that anyone has given him a deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports