Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber interview on more seats for FA Cup match with Arsenal.

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
Says the club are going to try to get some seats into the north corners in time for the game, expects arsenal to sell out allocation

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
For those that can't hear, they are trying to get seats into both corners before the game, think they will have one corner filled.

Arsenal are taking 4000 tickets.... Don't think that has been mentioned anywhere else on here.:whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've not listened to this, but I did catch PB's Roar interview (and this saves me all the hassle of finding a more relevant thread!)

Anyhoo, my point is Mr Barber seemed to make a fair few pointed comments towards misinformation on NSC (what other forums are there).
He then went on to back this up with his own FACTS.
I guess facts coming from the Chief Exec are pretty close to the truth :lol:.
Should his definitive statements be made more prominent, perhaps a section here.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Guy that does the Radio Prog. is a Manu plastic. So much for local Radio. The new seats are Chinese and are on a boat, the corners may or may not be available.
Don't we produce anything anymore? :glare:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can supporters bring their own deckchairs for the NW corner ?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I've not listened to this, but I did catch PB's Roar interview (and this saves me all the hassle of finding a more relevant thread!)

Anyhoo, my point is Mr Barber seemed to make a fair few pointed comments towards misinformation on NSC (what other forums are there).
He then went on to back this up with his own FACTS.
I guess facts coming from the Chief Exec are pretty close to the truth :lol:.
Should his definitive statements be made more prominent, perhaps a section here.

I'm not comparing Barber to anything sinister at all (lets make that VERY clear) but history is littered with examples off lying chief execs. I'm glad the fans question rather than blindly accept changes they dislike. This is not a criticism of Barber just a criticism of those who think fans shouldn't question 'the facts' sold to them by senior figures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here