Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross amnesty

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i have long said he's our best, most technically gifted player (upto 2021/22 anyway). doesnt mean he isn't slow, shouldnt play full back where thats exposed, and his skill is not best utilised.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I HERD that Fati only SIGNED because it meant he could play with GROß!

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I've always loved him.

He's a Rolls Royce of a footballer. If he had pace he'd be worth £100m.

My joint favourite Albion player alongside Glenn Murray.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Is this thread an olive branch for the non-believers?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
What a player, he goes about his work pretty quietly but love it when the crowd cheer every 'Gross turn' :lolol:

I still can't believe he's our top PL goal scorer!

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
There was a time when Der Kaiser and The LLama were in midfield together that it seemed we were getting run rings around because they were both so slow. Forgive me Pascal. On the positive side, his celebration after scoring against Chelsea is probably one of my all time favourite Albion things.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
I've no need for an amnesty :) . In fact I voted him player of the season for the past 2 years, however I'm glad he didn't win or else he would have gone...(to Chelsea😂).

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I've never thought he'd achieve what he has. The ultimate pro. A season ago I met his Dad in the 1901 club... couldn't really speak English... just pointed to Pascal in the programme and said Papa. Several weeks later he came up to us again to say hello as he remembered our chat... thoroughly nice bloke

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Now that Pascal is been called up to the German squad, there is no arguing his quality.

Feel free to admit that you doubted him on the past and join the amnesty.

I'll kick it off. I have been frustrated in the past and questioned all the managers who have seen his importance to the side when I didn't. Sorry Pascal.
Am l the only one who took to him from the word go?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here