Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park n Ride advice Please

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
OK cheers. I guessed that queue was the Mill Road one. I am thinking it may be easier to actually drive to the Racecourse and avoid the queueing after the game. Shouldn't be too difficult getting out from there after. But then again ....

I used the race hill for the last game, seemed to be the smallest queue. stadium to car about 5 mins.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I have to drive on Saturday, from Gatwick, so will probably head for the Mithras House or Racecourse P&R site. However I don't have a book of travel vouchers, can I pay just this once? Can't seem to find details on the club site

You can get them game by game - think you have to phone though. I'm not using mine and you could have them (2) if you are in or around Horsham

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Its just 28 hours before I leave to go to the Blackpool game from Crawley and i dont have a frigging clue what way to get there, I trianed to Donny, was ok, but a bit of a mare getting a train back to Brighton and then there was no connections to 3 Bridges so ended up at Gatwick and a £11 taxi home. I was lucky to get hold of a Uni voucher for the Gills game and that was superb, but im not getting that again. I honeslty dont know what to do, I need to be back in Crawley by 6 tomorrow night? Mill Road will be pants, it sounds like this Mithras House will be the best option, or do you find somewhere to park around the Hikers rest and run the risk of up setting some locals. decisions decisions!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
New FREE CAR PARK within easy walking distance!

The WILD PARK is available for free parking for all. Be quick though as there are currently quite a few caravans that have taken up the offer.

Oh, and you may not have much of a car to come back too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here