Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parish CPFC 36% more potential than any other club

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I'm still waiting to see how they propose building a 40k stadium on a site that is barely big enough for what they currently have...

It is interesting that Prince Charming mentioned that he liked what KSS were doing at Anfield, but is there room for a lean-to on the back of their main stand? Even going into that car park would be challenging given the proximity of other buildings.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Given a big enough budget out of the charitable donation from the US, I'm sure decent architects could shoehorn 40,000 seats into Selhurst for the expected rush of plastic shoppers.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Croydon is getting a massive regeneration boost with the iceing on the cake being a billion plus Westfield shopping centre . I'm sure this is another factor with the two Americans coming on board . Just think in a few years time you can jump on a train straight to east Croydon do a bit of retail and maybe catch a premier game in our new enlarged stadium , I'm told there will be loads of tickets going spare .

DUH!

What's the point in regenerating Croydon? You'll only burn it down again.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I'm still waiting to see how they propose building a 40k stadium on a site that is barely big enough for what they currently have...

It is interesting that Prince Charming mentioned that he liked what KSS were doing at Anfield, but is there room for a lean-to on the back of their main stand? Even going into that car park would be challenging given the proximity of other buildings.

Prince Charming tells their fans lots of things. Do you remember this with a full Sky and BBC presentation

cpground.jpg

which was nearly five years ago.

Now, knowing from our own experience of our fight for a stadium and suffering two public inquiries, we did have a planning application in place around two years after identifying the site.So would it be unreasonable to expect this wind bag to have at least submitted some sort of planning application, if not for a new ground, then plans for the re-build of Selhurst? There is always lots of talk about the plans Parish has for the redevelopment of the ground, but it appears none of the fans have seen them let alone the council who would have to approve them. If they have redeveloped Selhurst within the next 5 years I will eat my hat.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Prince Charming tells their fans lots of things. Do you remember this with a full Sky and BBC presentation

View attachment 70172

which was nearly five years ago.

Now, knowing from our own experience of our fight for a stadium and suffering two public inquiries, we did have a planning application in place around two years after identifying the site.So would it be unreasonable to expect this wind bag to have at least submitted some sort of planning application, if not for a new ground, then plans for the re-build of Selhurst? There is always lots of talk about the plans Parish has for the redevelopment of the ground, but it appears none of the fans have seen them let alone the council who would have to approve them. If they have redeveloped Selhurst within the next 5 years I will eat my hat.

An excellent point(s) well made.
Also worth remembering that Palace will likely back in their traditional role of Championship stalwarts in 5 years then this load of phooey will be a distant memory.

It's entertaining for everyone else though when Parish starts beating off in public like this.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

At least with LFC they have been buying out (and in some cases forcing, im sure there is the wonderful story of the little old lady who wont budge, just like a real life UP ) people in the houses that back onto Anfield so they can demolish and extend.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I think this thread/various threads in NSC tonight coupled with tonight's early leavers, attendance, poor atmosphere and poor performance on the pitch is a new low for Dougle & his fellow trolls. Feels like a landmark evening where all the over hyped shit they come out with about us has just happened to them in front of the sky (who they hate) cameras. Game Set & ****ing match to the level headed BHA fans of NSC. Marvellous :)

Ps - funny how none of them have rushed home to post on NSC?

He thinks it's a game of tennis now .
Landmark evening ? Have a word with yourself son :)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Two and half clubs in saaf London. None of them by the sea.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
As an aside from the wonderful banter between us and that lot from 'up the road' I have a question for both. It has come up on this thread a number of times that Palace have to give up seats for segregation and we see this too at games at the Amex. However, Tottenham v West Ham (and all other games at WHL) no such gaps, Arsenal, no such gaps, Man U, Liverpool, Everton, Swansea, Cardiff, Leicester and the list goes on..no gaps. Why are both our clubs being made to do this when others have found alternate means to keep things civil? Any ideas? And it cant just be the police. The Met police Palace games just like they do many on the list...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
0-25.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If you go to Norwood for the day someone else is likely to shoot you in the face.

Then piss on your corpse
Then set it on fire
After having stolen your trainers.

Are you off the skunk now ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
0-27

A record, American professional sport, losing streak.

Yet still charging full price for tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here