Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Panini World Cup Stickers 2022

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I remember getting some stickers with god awful chewing gum in them. Can't remember much other than the gum was really bad but I kept buying them for the stickers. Old brain has gone, can't remember what stickers they were tho.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Thankfully Panini were giving out albums and stickers before the Spurs game so my plan of keeping quiet and hoping my son doesn’t remember World Cup stickers has gone out of the window!!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I remember getting some stickers with god awful chewing gum in them. Can't remember much other than the gum was really bad but I kept buying them for the stickers. Old brain has gone, can't remember what stickers they were tho.

I collected from Anglo American bubble gum, Halifax England. English and Scottish teams, loads on E Bay. I can't believe my mum let me chew bubblegum at younger than 7 years old! Wraps round your heart you know.

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
I need 54 have lots of swaps some Brighton players only thing is live in Brisbane anyone interested?

Poker Dunce

Feb 4, 2012
Does anybody have MEX 20, DEN 14 and BRA 10 ? Just these needed to complete the album. Have plenty of spares which I’m happy to post for free to those who need them. Thanks in advance

allystrat

Dec 19, 2011
Does anybody have MEX 20, DEN 14 and BRA 10 ? Just these needed to complete the album. Have plenty of spares which I’m happy to post for free to those who need them. Thanks in advance
Fair chance I may have them as have completed my album and have loads of duplicates. Will look tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here