Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Panini World Cup Stickers 2022

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I'm sure there are some other people on here trying to collect these! Really don't like the new numbering system...

How's everyone doing? Starting to get a few trades, hoping there's some people on here willing to do some swaps!

(This isn't a thread to berate Panini and the prices! We all know they are expensive.)

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Ok. Didn't know they are out. How much, for how many?

Expect I'll do it, so will be in the market for some virtual got got need action closer to the time

Sent from my M2101K9G using Tapatalk

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Ok. Didn't know they are out. How much, for how many?

Expect I'll do it, so will be in the market for some virtual got got need action closer to the time

Sent from my M2101K9G using Tapatalk

They came out midweek I think. 90p a pack!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They came out midweek I think. 90p a pack!

You need 670 stickers. If you get no duplicates (can swap everything), that's £120. We'll pass.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I said in the first post "(This isn't a thread to berate Panini and the prices! We all know they are expensive.)"
Actually I didn't know how expensive they are. It's quite a while since I've done an album, saw this thread and thought maybe I could do one with the kids.

And unfortunately, thread starters can't decide on the rules for threads.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Actually I didn't know how expensive they are. It's quite a while since I've done an album, saw this thread and thought maybe I could do one with the kids.

And unfortunately, thread starters can't decide on the rules for threads.

I see it as the World Cup isn't till December, so there is a lot of time from now till then to spread the cost out.

It wasn't me trying to dictate rules, but more encouraging a thread for people who want to take part and are positive about it, rather then people just moaning about it.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-62724334

OPan.jpg

:ohmy:

Good job an expert was called in.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I am HIGHLY annoyed that yet again they don’t have the name of the domestic club the player plays for on the sticker.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Nations have until the week before the tournament to confirm their squads. Just imagine how wrong the album is going to be.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I am HIGHLY annoyed that yet again they don’t have the name of the domestic club the player plays for on the sticker.

I guess the placement of the tournament doesn't help. So many of the players could have moved by the tournament.

Anyone collecting them starting to get swaps? I've done quite well so far.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Anyone collecting these? How are people doing? I am starting to have some swaps!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
The way to cheat the system is to buy 50 packs, then order the "last 50 needed" multiple times using different members
of your family. f*** Panini.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I have 40 random swaps (including 3 shinies) if anyone is interested in swapping them all by post/collect? I’m in Lancing if anyone is local.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My first year was 1970. I had all the Shell coins and the stickers that year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here