Oh dear Glenn Mu-reeey
You f***ed up, you see?
Getting, off of the Gus Bus
For a, shit football te-e-e-e-em

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
We wouldn't have any problem with it if he had gone to a bigger club to further his career. But instead he's shown a lack of ambition and wound us all up in the process. Still, I should imagine a lot of these threads will get bounced come the end of the season, once your fans are baying for his blood after too many piss poor performances and a bust up with whoever's been tasked with saving you from relegation by then

Who cares? We will just drop him if he is shit. After all, he cost nothing. Low risk player.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Anyone who seriously thinks El-Abd or Greer are going to 'snap' Murray, or 'break his legs' is f***ing deluded. As much as us fans may hate him and want him to fail, the players will see him as a former work colleague and most probably quite a good friend. Players won't care an awful lot about the rivalry, other than maybe a bit more of an incentive to win. There's no way they'd go two-footed on a good friend of theirs simply because he moved to a new job.

Did He get on with the other players though, i remember many a game where he was slagged off on the pitch

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Who cares? We will just drop him if he is shit. After all, he cost nothing. Low risk player.

That's all well & good, but he'll be mugging you for a damn sight more than 30 pieces of silver every week throughout the season. It's not all bad though - as it shouldn't take him too long to throw a customary moody before (eventually) slithering off to another "Massive Club"... :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here