Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse songs for murray

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I cannot stress how much I hope he is an abject failure at Palace.

Although what's funnier? No goals at all or a paltry one or two for the entire season?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Admit it though, you can already see him taking a dive in front of the North Stand and winning a penalty. Not that it matters - he's bound to miss it.

Bracknell_Gull

Jul 4, 2011
Bracknell
Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray, plays for Palace so is nothing to be scared of
Dont you ever, dont you ever, dont you ever wish you'd stayed on the Gus Bus?

Adam Ants 'Prince Charming' as a come back to their effort for the same tune?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i really cant wait for Adam El Abd to royally snap Murray

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
This is pathetic, we look so obsessed with it all, Murray was class here but he's took a downstep to our rivals, who gives a shit what goes on with him now.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Anyone who seriously thinks El-Abd or Greer are going to 'snap' Murray, or 'break his legs' is f***ing deluded. As much as us fans may hate him and want him to fail, the players will see him as a former work colleague and most probably quite a good friend. Players won't care an awful lot about the rivalry, other than maybe a bit more of an incentive to win. There's no way they'd go two-footed on a good friend of theirs simply because he moved to a new job.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Ah, you see I actually think the Seaweed one is quite good, it's better than "Palarse", to be honest.

It might be slightly unusual but its not actually insulting. As our rival club youd at least expect some decent insults. Calling someone a weed wouldnt insult my 8 year old nephew in hus primary school playground. Sort it out palace wee wee weagles!!

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
You can stick Glenn Murray up your arse,
You can stick Glenn Murray up your arse,
You can stick Glenn Murray,
Stick Glenn Murray, stick Glenn Murray up your arse........
Coz we've got Hoskins up the top, we've got Hoskins up the top......... (repeat til bored)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
This is pathetic, we look so obsessed with it all, Murray was class here but he's took a downstep to our rivals, who gives a shit what goes on with him now.

Not obsessed at all. Just looking forward to giving the moody, money-grabbing traitor some stick when he eventually shows his face. :wave:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Ladies and gents...

You lot seem a little obsessed with our Glenn, there seems to be a thread about him every other day on here. Get over it, players leave for bigger clubs every week, it's just a part of the football food chain! :clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh we do like it when we thrash the seaweed
And in the Palace side is Glenn Murray!
Oh we do like to see the Brighton run run run
All the way back home from the shit bit of Surrey
So just let's go out and thrash the seaweed
And run the Brighton scum and Mullery
And we'll watch the seaweed slide
With Glenn Murray in our side
'Cos we're the Palace - CPFC.

Fixed it for them.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Ladies and gents...

You lot seem a little obsessed with our Glenn, there seems to be a thread about him every other day on here. Get over it, players leave for bigger clubs every week, it's just a part of the football food chain! :clap:

We wouldn't have any problem with it if he had gone to a bigger club to further his career. But instead he's shown a lack of ambition and wound us all up in the process. Still, I should imagine a lot of these threads will get bounced come the end of the season, once your fans are baying for his blood after too many piss poor performances and a bust up with whoever's been tasked with saving you from relegation by then

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Coz we will never face Scotty McGleish again, I think Murray should have his song:-

Glen Murray is a WAN*** is a WAN*** repeated over and over again :laugh:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Ladies and gents...

Says a child back from school early, who comes on here to pass comment on Murray. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here