Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse first league game at Falmer?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Definately did not go in at Fellowes Park, that stadium shut in 1990

I'm positive Benno smashed that shot in at the Bescot to show Chris Wood how to hit the ball on target.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
what a crock of shit.It could be one of 23 teams stop the bull shitting and the guessing game its just bollocks ffs

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I've heard a rumour that the provisional fixture list has our first game at Falmer being against Crystal Palace.
I don't know if it's true or not - I must stress that.
But it got me wondering, if Palace was drawn out to be the first game, would the club try to change it?
I think with the Murray transfer, the new ground and some bedding in period for dealing with large away crowds etc, as well as the fiery nature of a local derby, would the club ask for a different fixture to start with?

More chance of me ever having a half decent word to say about the South London Shitebags!
i.e. nae chance son!

TNBA

TTF

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011

Agreed.
The football team that run the fixtures computer program annually stated it's run AS A ONE-OFF, with dozens of constraints inbuilt like Man City/Utd not home same day, shorter away journies Boxing Day, and so on.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i can 100% guarantee that it wont be palace - complete and utter bollocks

it will be somebody like barnsley, doncaster or middlesbrough, a team from a fair distance away that wont cause trouble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here