Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse away following

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
To get back to the issue, it'll be interesting to compare the numbers today. Sheffield Weds vs Palace - two championship sides - round trip for Palace fans of roughly 330 miles. Torquay vs the Albion (if the game goes ahead) - Div 2 and Div 1 - round trip for Seagulls of about 380 miles. If you look at those stats, Palace should really be taking double the number that we take to Torquay. Lets wait and see.

Palace - 400

Brighton - 800

:whistle:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Nice comeback.
Crawl back under your rock mate, you make BHA fans look a joke.

tumblr_kvhkvwh5GB1qzf94so1_400.gif

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
The figures that are published are tickets sold in advance and do not include on the day sales and freebies
And you think ours are any different?

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
And Palarse have to resort to freebies since they're all on the dole.

That's right Woodchip, none of us work.

It'll only be a matter of time until the OB close this site down again due to Pikeyism rather than homophobe, did you not hear about the MIllwall fan who got arrested for 'racism' for being caught shouting pikey abuse at some Gillingham fans? :lolol:

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
Yep.
The best team in the country/Europe at the time.

Yeah but not at their place - when you went their in league I think you lost.
Remind me of the score ? Didn't they decide to :lolol::lolol:stop just before double figures ! :lolol:

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
When you go down to League 2, then I'll laugh.
Farking poofters.

I'm laughing already at the thought of you going into administration. Then we'll see how many Palace swing into action to save the Club. Most will crawl back to supporting Chelsea & Arsenal.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I'm laughing already at the thought of you going into administration. Then we'll see how many Palace swing into action to save the Club. Most will crawl back to supporting Chelsea & Arsenal.
Too true.We all gave up supporting those two for the glamour and prestige involved in supporting Palace.Now things have gone a bit wrong and they are becoming a little more successful than us we will return.Well spotted Einstein.
Best post on here:lolol:

Yeah but not at their place - when you went their in league I think you lost.
Remind me of the score ? Didn't they decide to :lolol::lolol:stop just before double figures ! :lolol:

Oh dear,care in the comunity's done f*** all for you,has it Tweedle Dumber?
We beat them at Villa Park-remarked upon as one of the best,most exciting cup ties you're ever likely to see by the media.
As for our 9-0 defeat at Anfield,at which I was present,well that result turned our season around.We acquired some great players after that game,went on to play in one of the very best FA cup finals in modern times(what was your final like,btw?)and stayed in the top flight,subsequently finishing a club record 3rd in the league.
Not a bad recovery after a thrashing,n'est-ce pas?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here