Palarse away following

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barely 400 tickets sold for Swansea today. Quite pathetic for a team pushing for the Championship play-offs during the Christmas period :laugh:

They're blaming it on the lack of trains due to rail-work in Bristol, which is laughable considering Swansea took 3,500 to Reading on Boxing day under the same conditions.

Anyway, thought I'd share that bit of useless information with you. Good luck today against Wycombe :thumbsup:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
They took 70 (yes seventy) to Leeds last ear. They have a shocking away support and if they had had 25 years in the lower leagues, plus a ground share and playing somewhere like withdean then they would be on about 2000 crowds at home.or some reason tho, some palace on hear genuinely thnk they have a great support, and even think thy are bigger than us. Have to chuckle at them. Palace are a bunch of surrey / croydon Nigels that I am embarrassed to call a rival

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Your getting it Natterjack.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
:bla::bla:

Shouldn't you have left - you'll miss the game if you don't leave soon :laugh:

I won't make it from the north of Scotland.

Anyway, you have closed some areas for away support and are selling them to your own fans. Palace is a massive draw for you, they are expecting a sellout.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
:bla::bla:

Shouldn't you have left - you'll miss the game if you don't leave soon :laugh:

Great following from swansea as expected here and palarse are just a bloody joke on their travels:lolol:

If they was at withdean near the bottom of league 1 they would get less than us im sure.:wozza:

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Type in Brighton, first thing it comes back with is brighton jewelry

Type in Croydon and the first thing that comes back is Croydon Mattress Factory :lolol: :lolol:

I soon realised they were both in America :facepalm:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
This is some of their away attendances from this season posted on a forum. Note the excuses in brackets!

Attachments

• palace.jpg
    palace.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,341

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Tuesday night is caravan racing night in Croydon, no?

Maybe the local slappers do a "happy hour" Tuesday evenings - half-price blowies etc?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Rather a slap in Swansea than a bumming in Brighton.

Well done:clap:

Your club's quantifiable piss poor away support is highlighted by a neutral and your only response is to resort to homophobic insults.

We're all really impressed with your comeback. Wankstain!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Honestly, I'm more concerned about our current struggles in League One to be concerned about the number of fans Palace are taking to an away game. Pointless point-scoring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports