Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Personally don't want to fight anyone, your not a local rival and obviously could never be. Not gonna get into hooligan stuff, but if your old enough you will know the truth. Brighton was just a good day out down the seaside in its day. I think really the rivalry should end with you guys as its so one sided it's embarrassing.

If it's so one sided, why does this board attract so many Palace trolls? Personally, I have never been on a Palace board, and, unless i succumb to dementia in my later years, I have absolutely no intention of ever doing so. So,tell me again, how one sided is it

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If it's so one sided, why does this board attract so many Palace trolls? Personally, I have never been on a Palace board, and, unless i succumb to dementia in my later years, I have absolutely no intention of ever doing so. So,tell me again, how one sided is it
It does show who are the 'obsessed' ones.

I avoid the BBS totally, and the result is that that collection of stored bytes and pixels doesn't exist in my internet experience.

Fantastic, but still the obsessed goons sneak over here.

Still, when the House of Cards collapses, the trolls will head for their caves, leaving just tumbleweed :rock:

Last edited:

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
BECAUSE ITS CROYDON FFS!
The others have history, beautiful buildings, a place in the soul of our country, Croydon is just a run down, Crawley wannabe. Christ,even its own inhabitants tried to burn it down.

City, my arse

I think that you may be misinformed or ignorant about Croydon.

Perhaps you are unaware for example, that it has a beautiful historic Minster, seat of the Bishop of Croydon, and two historic Palaces (quite apart from the Crystal one) which are still standing?

It has the remnants of the first public railway in the country, and is the seat of Archbishops of Canterbury and the Lord High Admiral who won victory over the Spanish Armada. It boasts the only school in the country with wallabies presented by Her Majesty the Queen and a cricket pitch regularly graced with county cricket.

And much much more, if you are willing to educate yourself.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
You miss the point. I'm saying that, Eamonn Dunphy aside, the other London teams think you are a joke and not local rivals. Over the years even Millwall and Charlton have decided that they can't be arsed giving Palace the respect of local rivalry. They ALL laugh at you mate. And you know it.

It's a real thorn in your side that you are left with Brighton as your big rivals because the capitals teams ignore you in your stripy pyjama outfits, Dave Clarke five, ultra bellends. Tits.

The more you insist you are a London team the more pathetic you look.

You are one deluded bitter mug....
If it was not for palace no one would give a rats arse about Brighton ..
Pompey and Saints don't care even creepy Crawley and all of London couldn't raise a swear...
We hate you Millwalll and charlton and the feeling is replicated both ways....
The way it should be ... And you obviously know sod all about it judging by your inaccurate rant..
We beat you in your cup final .... A few years ago but the scars are obviously still there

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You are one deluded bitter mug....
If it was not for palace no one would give a rats arse about Brighton ..
Pompey and Saints don't care even creepy Crawley and all of London couldn't raise a swear...
We hate you Millwalll and charlton and the feeling is replicated both ways....
The way it should be ... And you obviously know sod all about it judging by your inaccurate rant..
We beat you in your cup final .... A few years ago but the scars are obviously still there

Millwall? Bloody hell. They REALLY think palace are risible. Take a wander over to their boards and ask them whether they respect and fear Palace, the mighty jesters of Shirley Oaks. I'll give you £10 if ny of them reckon you are genuine rivals.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Millwall? Bloody hell. They REALLY think palace are risible. Take a wander over to their boards and ask them whether they respect and fear Palace, the mighty jesters of Shirley Oaks. I'll give you £10 if ny of them reckon you are genuine rivals.

As I said you know nothing, growing up in South London I had lots of mates who were millwall they hate palace, sure west ham is the big one but millwall young and old hate palace..
I'm not talking about firm wise ....
We are not in their league have never claimed to be...although that's not to say their hasn't been trouble whenever we play them.
Do your homework

Nov 20, 2015
2-0 - you'll have to remind me of this one, nothing springs to mind?

article-0-19C3679F000005DC-695_634x471.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
0-24.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Very.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
**** me. Im staying off this place if we do get promoted. I cant stand the Palace infestation they have their own board. NSC will become BBS lite.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
**** me. Im staying off this place if we do get promoted. I cant stand the Palace infestation they have their own board. NSC will become BBS lite.
Big if after that performance yesterday, watched with a Brighton friend, who agreed your be lucky to make the play offs, good point though. You don't have an away end, so when posters bring unfair and untrue points about Palace I think it's fair the we can reply, without some of the bile some of your fellow fans post. I look on rivals boards not to wind up just sometimes to see how the dark side is getting on. But get abuse in reply, which just really shows some people's lack of class. Off to the lovely Selhurst now good night.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Big if after that performance yesterday, watched with a Brighton friend, who agreed your be lucky to make the play offs, good point though. You don't have an away end, so when posters bring unfair and untrue points about Palace I think it's fair the we can reply, without some of the bile some of your fellow fans post. I look on rivals boards not to wind up just sometimes to see how the dark side is getting on. But get abuse in reply, which just really shows some people's lack of class. Off to the lovely Selhurst now good night.

Ah, yes, the mythical Brighton friend. All you have to do is read the relevant threads on this board, and you will see most of us were chuffed to bits with the draw, and maintaining the only unbeaten record in the country, and, although we would love automatic promotion, realisticly are looking at the play- offs

and by the way, it's you're, not your

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Please stop talking drivel, the only friend you have is an imaginary one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here