Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - You CLOWNS!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If it makes you guys feel good to glory in our misfortune then crack on, can't say I felt the same need when you lost the play off semi final, I thought it was a shame for you after narrowly missing out on automatic promotion. Still each to their own.

Very noble of you. I would observe however that in order for you to see our pleasure at your misfortune you've had to, errr, log on to an Albion forum....

You might like to heed your own patronising advice: log on to your own forum. At least there away fans' comments are restricted to a special sub-forum...

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Very noble of you. I would observe however that in order for you to see our pleasure at your misfortune you've had to, errr, log on to an Albion forum....

You might like to heed your own patronising advice: log on to your own forum. At least there away fans' comments are restricted to a special sub-forum...

But yours is the best football forum by a mile

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Palace won't ever get a better chance to win the FA Cup.

That was probably the worse Man Utd team i've known.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Sympathy lmao yeah that's why I came on here

tumblr_mqq7mtpS2o1rozyjio1_500.gif

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If it makes you guys feel good to glory in our misfortune
It does.
then crack on
Thanks.
can't say I felt the same need when you lost the play off semi final
A bit different really. The fact is, if you had won some of your gobby fans would have been on here gloating every ****ing week from now until eternity. And not just on here, but any time we play you in the future. It would have given you bragging rights and we'd never have heard the end of it. Today's result was a massive relief.

Not that I'll post on your forum (as your fans would do here), I'm keeping my happiness to our own place.

But yours is the best football forum by a mile
Shit, what, wait, what? I mean, I know, but I didn't know you knew.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here