Palace - You CLOWNS!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
That's the spirit.

Capture.JPG

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
What puzzles me is that those loser fans from up the road who usually infest this site don't seem to have been on here yet. I hope they'll turn up eventually though ...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
as most of you are man u fans i bet you reall enjoyed that

Twenty three thousand season ticket holders in the Championship.

Ten thousand new Palace fans arrived on the scene when they got promoted.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
You won't see any Nigel on this forum for weeks now. All gobby

If it makes you guys feel good to glory in our misfortune then crack on, can't say I felt the same need when you lost the play off semi final, I thought it was a shame for you after narrowly missing out on automatic promotion. Still each to their own.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If it makes you guys feel good to glory in our misfortune then crack on, can't say I felt the same need when you lost the play off semi final, I thought it was a shame for you after narrowly missing out on automatic promotion. Still each to their own.

Many many Nigels came on here giving it. Had to put up with endless shit. I'm having fun now

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Oh well, it makes me feel great actually,but if you could arrange your relegation next season, that would make me feel better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here