Praise the Lord !

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
They're taking it well on the BBS: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Blake View Post
OOOOOOOH YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brighton sends many thanks to Manchester United

Die of prostate cancer you c*nt .
And all of your scumc*nt family.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
They didn't sell their allocation?

Is this true or just a wind up?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So lets get this straight, we could, right now, be watching Palace players and Pardew parading around with the cup, with an open-top bus tour, Charity Shield and Europa Cup to come, and them lot banging on about it FOREVER? Dodged a bullet there :lolol:
Exactly. It would have been awful. It would have never stopped. I haven't cared this much about a final in 30 years.

Instead we have amusing gif's of Pardew, upset Palace fans and a former Brighton player scoring the winner. Nice. :drink:
:banana:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pinched from the other thread!

[video]https://amp.twimg.com/v/b4f8a28d-3d38-434c-8a65-ca43eb3fefb0[/video]
I've lost count of how many times I've watched that now. Got it on my second screen so it can just keep going.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Have forgiven Manchester for scraping past us in 1983. Had to endure maybe tens of plastic palace fans in Balham without cable television trying to find a local Harvester as I made my way to Streatham Common Homebase to source a 250mm x 250mm batten to attach to sash windows as a cross beam so I can fix my secondary glazing.

What a successful day. The wood cut primed and screwed to the windows. Sourced a quick drying filler to fill over the screws. Now glossed and ready to attached the glazing on Monday.

When I had finished I sat down with a nice Spanish lager and watched a Brighton LEGEND knock the winner past palace.

Rubbed down and added a quick touch up with the paint afterwards to celebrate.

There is NOTHING better than a bit of stress free DIY with PALACE losing in the background to the worst Man United team in decades.

Lovely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here