Palace will make the playoffs - If they keep Zaha in Janurary..

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We don't start them, just join in!

Exactly this , if your getting fed up with us posting get dr to tell his mate phallus to stop starting pointless threads . Unless its the wilf thread which , in time , will haunt you .

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
You said it yourself, they've got a bunch on kids on the sidelines. We've got Calderon, Dunk, Crofts, Dobbie, and even Vicente to a lesser extent! We have much more strength in depth than Palace do.

But the kid were not on the bench the squad was to strong for them to get a look in at the moment ,Easter can't make the bench too

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They're still conceding a lot of goals against some pretty shit sides. I think that'll come back to bite them at some point.

Conceded:

vs Watford - 3
vs Barnsley - 4
vs Preston - 4
vs Burnley - 3

And Palace fans think that Speroni is the best goalie in the Championship ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I reckon Zaha - who is obviously a bloody good player - will hit the Premier League at just about the same time the powers to be finally get their act together and do something about all this diving and cheating. Could be fun with this Tom Daley wannabe.

Even Luis Suarez tried a "Zaha" yesterday. :lol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
IF we are there or thereabouts come the end of the year, I'm sure the club will hang on to him till the end of the season.
Will we will reach the playoffs ? Too soon to tell, lots of twists and turns to come.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
They're still conceding a lot of goals against some pretty shit sides. I think that'll come back to bite them at some point.

Conceded:

vs Watford - 3
vs Barnsley - 4
vs Preston - 4
vs Burnley - 3

The current Palace team hasn't conceded a lot of goals against "some pretty shit sides". Since the Watford, Bristol City (we haven't yet played Barnsley) and Preston games (where we played reserves in the cup) we have signed three new defenders, two of which are currently starting and Gabbidon will come into the side shortly.

The results against Watford, Bristol City and Preston have nothing to do with the current Palace side, as we are so much better now than we were in those games and we really do have a completely different side. The teams we put out in those games are almost unrecognizable to our first team today.

Also, we are missing McCarthy at the back who - when he returns from injury with Gabbidon - will go back into our first team. This should also help tighten up our defense.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Great run of results no doubt, but the wins have all been by the odd goal. They've not dominated any team and have just managed to win 4-3 at home against a team that we beat away 3-1.

I would still fancy our chances of they were the first game after the international break.

This is simply untrue. We have completely dominated in stats in every game we have played. Look at the amount of shots and shots on target we've been getting in comparison to the teams we've played.

If you actually assess our games, we've had the better chances in every game we've played in the last 7. Which is why we've won 6 of them and drawn one that we really should have won too.

Palace have been comfortably the better team in every game since we made those 4 crucial signings at the end of the transfer window.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bored NOW

Nothing will change either sides opinions may as well LOCK the thread.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Fair play to them.... The best way to assess the ability of a team is to look at the table. However, will be more revealing at the end of November when we will really see how good we are and they are.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I'd be surprised if Zaha is still there come Jan transfer window....according to the paper today Arsenal are ready to move for Zaha to replace Walcott....remains to be seen...however will admit they have had a good run.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Let them have their fun for the next two weeks. They will all be dreaming of the promise land, in their shithole of a ground. Hopefully when the International break is over, normal service will resume and they will start free falling down the League again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports