Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace top of the Championship thread

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
:lolol:
Good God Deck Chairs at Dawn. I've never read someone on here to muster up 13 posts of such utter shite. What are you doing on here? Are you pissed? Many people would put it down to you being a Palace fan alone, but that would clearly be unfair. Let me make something clear from the viewpoint of a Brighton fan who lives in Crystal Palace. That's the posh part of Norwood by the way , not South Norwood, where your football ground actually is. If Chelsea had got the go ahead for a stadium at battersea power station your tinpot team would be going out of business quicker than a resident of south norwood can make his way to that shithole of a wetherspoons. The amount of billboards desperately trying to persuade people to go and watch your team is a joke in itself. But the one on the way to South Norwood from the Palace sums it up. What is it again? See tomorrow's superstars today? Sums it up. Dead in the water.I never had a problem with palace fans until i actually moved into the area and saw how arrogant and nasty they were. And that's the ones who didn't secretly support Chelsea. Do yourself and us a favour and stick to the Palace sites.

P.S..........Norwood is Norwood,Crystal Palace is Crystal Palace,South Norwood is South Norwood,You feel the need to point out the fact
you live in the posh part of ..............erm......Crystal Palace:lolol:.....an you reckon i post sh!te:ffsparr:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
:lolol:

P.S..........Norwood is Norwood,Crystal Palace is Crystal Palace,South Norwood is South Norwood,You feel the need to point out the fact
you live in the posh part of ..............erm......Crystal Palace:lolol:.....an you reckon i post sh!te:ffsparr:

PS I live in Crystal Palace and my postal address is Norwood. And Crystal Palace is the vaguely nice part, at least compared to the bit your ground is in. Which isn't Crystal Palace. It's South Norwood. Crystal Palace is the vaguely nice bit of Norwood.

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
PS I live in Crystal Palace and my postal address is Norwood. And Crystal Palace is the vaguely nice part, at least compared to the bit your ground is in. Which isn't Crystal Palace. It's South Norwood. Crystal Palace is the vaguely nice bit of Norwood.
So you live in NORWOODStop diggin fella

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012

And may i add,you support Brighton................and you ground is located at...................just the post code will do

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And may i add,you support Brighton................and you ground is located at...................just the post code will do

According to the Royal Mail postcode finder:

American Express Community Stadium
Village Way
Falmer
BRIGHTON (their capitalisation)
BN1 9BL

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

You know why why we are called Brighton and Hove Albion yeah? Because our ground was in Hove. Until moneymen f***ed us over and the weight of our fans support rescued us. You should rename yourself South Norwood. And if you ever lose your ground you can kiss goodbye to your football club because you won't have the support to save it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Another 3 points , top of the league on merit.
Diver boy (as you amusingly call him) didn't have a good game, but we still delivered,and Glenn is on fire .
As someone as said, maybe it's not a good run, and we have come good after all, and I would agree with that.
What is great to see is the togetherness of the team, and Glenn is clearly enjoying his self immensely, I thought you all said he was sulky and never mixed with the other players ? He clearly loves it here, and we love him!
Looking forward to the 1st , you may be surprised !!
Up the Palace !!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Diver boy (as you amusingly call him) didn't have a good game, but we still delivered,and Glenn is on fire .
As someone as said, maybe it's not a good run, and we have come good after all, and I would agree with that.
What is great to see is the togetherness of the team, and Glenn is clearly enjoying his self immensely, I thought you all said he was sulky and never mixed with the other players ? He clearly loves it here, and we love him!
Up the Palace !!!

you'll still blow it-i have faith

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Up the Palace !!!
Unlikely. I think we all know exactly what to expect.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
same old Place always cheating,same old Palace always cheating

Very good.
I actually think it will be a very close game, you have started a good little run, and we are playing out of our skins, so it will be a cracker, can't wait for it !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here