Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace top of the Championship thread

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Hysterical wasn't it, what about that run and finish from Mr Murray, great wasn't it !

A run from 5 yards from outside the box to 2 yards inside the box? Yeah fascinating 7 yard run from Murray ???

Was funny watching Palace on the FLS, 2 of the goals were just from balls HOOFED forward :lolol:

I was laughing at the MunterWonderland up in Croydon - UGLY UGLY UGLY from Owner, Manager ,Players & Fans downwards.

For their third goal I lost sight of the ball against the background of all those empty seats when it was hoofed upfield.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
That being the case, which you would know better than me, how come Murray has so many assists or goals coming from his head was it 2 yesterday 1 goal 1 assist.

Murray has scored more with his feet this season than his head. He has scored a few headers because we play the ball out wide to our wingers, who then cross it in for Murray to score.

Also, one of his goals yesterday from a corner. Actually scoring from set pieces doesn't mean you're a long ball team... it means you are capable of doing something with corners and free-kicks. Unlike Brighton.

Just so you know, we've been playing some fantastic football on the deck recently. It's brilliant to watch. We really are just too good for you.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
A run from 5 yards from outside the box to 2 yards inside the box? Yeah fascinating 7 yard run from Murray ???

Clearly you haven't seen the goal. He picked up the ball about 35 yards out and ran just inside the box, beating two players and smashing it into the roof of the net with his weaker foot.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
What the money that your wealthy owners dont have, sounds familiar. Parish said on THE FL Show you would not sell Zaha in January as you don't need to and will need him in the Prem next season lets wait and see eh! Mind that was sensible why sell him for £10m then have to spend the same to buy players not as good.

You're delusional if you think Zaha will go anywhere for £10m. You know as well as I do that the fee will be much closer to £20m than £10m.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Clearly you haven't seen the goal. He picked up the ball about 35 yards out and ran just inside the box, beating two players and smashing it into the roof of the net with his weaker foot.

Yes is clearly the best goal ever. Except for the many, many other fantastic goals that Zaha scored. Or didn't.....

And just watched the goal and he beat one player. He ran faster than one player. He beat one through skill. That makes one but make it two if that makes you happy.

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I hate Palace and am unfortunate enough to work with some of their supporters. I keep hoping their run of luck will end and they'll freefall down the league but am still waiting. Supporters of any other team are cohesive in their dislike of Palace fans and their bigheadedness when they can't even attract a decent crowd.

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
You know why why we are called Brighton and Hove Albion yeah? Because our ground was in Hove. Until moneymen f***ed us over and the weight of our fans support rescued us. You should rename yourself South Norwood. And if you ever lose your ground you can kiss goodbye to your football club because you won't have the support to save it.
You silly sausage,if your going down this route then please google cpfc 1905.
You don't want to start an argument about supports supporting there club in there darckast hour,shirly your not that daft:rock:

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
I hate Palace and am unfortunate enough to work with some of their supporters. I keep hoping their run of luck will end and they'll freefall down the league but am still waiting. Supporters of any other team are cohesive in their dislike of Palace fans and their bigheadedness when they can't even attract a decent crowd.

What luck is that then ? Perhaps you'd like to explain, 11 wins and 3 draws in 14 games is a little more than lucky don't you think.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

The Germans would call this "Schadenfreude". I just call it bitching. Not a trait unknown in BN2 or other postcodes starting with BN come to that.:safeway:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
What luck is that then ? Perhaps you'd like to explain, 11 wins and 3 draws in 14 games is a little more than lucky don't you think.

As I say a run of luck. If you are so magnificent, why do you only get three men and a dog to matches?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
The Germans would call this "Schadenfreude". I just call it bitching. Not a trait unknown in BN2 or other postcodes starting with BN come to that.:safeway:

I live 12 miles south of London, Danny-Boyish!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
That's it, hide from the truth.
what?
i just don't like a BRIGHTON board being polluted by palace FILTH.

as i said previously, we have had some decent palace posters on here in the past. the recent lot can f*** off

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I live 12 miles south of London, Danny-Boyish!

Well if you live in the heartland of the supporters you hate so much, hardly surprising is it then that you feel overwhelmed by their enthusiasm?

As it happens I live in a BN postcode, Old Spicy, but I try not to let the enthusiasm for the blue and white get to me. I just stand up above it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here