Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace supposedly make derisory bid for Dunk

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Fair play to Dunk for refusing to go there. Obvious decision with our infrastructure and facilities of course but still told them to do one :clap2:

Lol, yeah of course that's the reason he's staying. Nothing to do with us getting our first choice in Tomkins.

Oh Sheebo, you do make us laugh over on the BBS. Believing that Murray coming back to you gives you some sort of revenge over us :rotlf: We are getting BENTEKE mate! BENTEKE!!!!!!!!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Lol, yeah of course that's the reason he's staying. Nothing to do with us getting our first choice in Tomkins.

Oh Sheebo, you do make us laugh over on the BBS. Believing that Murray coming back to you gives you some sort of revenge over us :rotlf: We are getting BENTEKE mate! BENTEKE!!!!!!!!

A slight downgrade on Adebayor.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Still against Modern football?? Or is that only until Palace spunk a load of money?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Yes it must seem amazing to go from not paying bills to buying a striker who had such a great season last year. Your creditors from the past must be so happy for you

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
42 Prem goals in 89 games for Villa. Yep, he's utter sh*te.
10 in 42 for Liverpool most recently, with decent players around him and a world renowned manager. How many for palace with elbows and divey setting them up and the dominant male manager? 5?

£32m

:admin3:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Thus made me chuckle:

"BREAKING. Alan Pardew is having a medical at Crystal Palace after bidding £31.5m for Liverpool's Christian Benteke."

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Benteke didn't fit with Klopp's style of football and was much in demand when at Villa, so a decent forward for Palace with their wide men feeding him....however, that's a sh@t load of money for someone who hasn't been playing first team football. Symptomatic of the surplus cash at the top tier.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
10 in 42 for Liverpool most recently, with decent players around him and a world renowned manager. How many for palace with elbows and divey setting them up and the dominant male manager? 5?

£32m

:admin3:

What you've failed to explain is that more than half of those 42 appearances were as a substitute.

He'll score between 15-20, wait and see.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Ooh Murray has signed for us, I think I'll rush off to the Palace forum and air my views.

Oh no wait a minute, I'm not a sad **** of a loser.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What you've failed to explain is that more than half of those 42 appearances were as a substitute.

He'll score between 15-20, wait and see.

Thought all Palace fans were against modern football.....can't wait to see the protests about this

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Ooh Murray has signed for us, I think I'll rush off to the Palace forum and air my views.

Oh no wait a minute, I'm not a sad **** of a loser.

Just stay on this thread. There's more of them on here than their own terrible poorly run utter tripe forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here