Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace supposedly make derisory bid for Dunk

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-american-investment-says-steve-a3126856.html

"An agreement is in place for the new investors to contribute “upwards of £50m-£100m” in stadium redevelopment and infrastructure.

The club propose a phased progression beginning with the building of a new main stand behind the current one, adopting an identical strategy to that underway at Liverpool’s ground; Palace are even using KSS Group — the same architects working on Anfield. Croydon Council is being consulted regularly as plans develop."

Probably will need to make it fireproof as the local idiots are prone to starting a few fires in derelict buildings

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any idenpendant news reports from ... oh I don't know ... this year?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-american-investment-says-steve-a3126856.html

"An agreement is in place for the new investors to contribute “upwards of £50m-£100m” in stadium redevelopment and infrastructure.

The club propose a phased progression beginning with the building of a new main stand behind the current one, adopting an identical strategy to that underway at Liverpool’s ground; Palace are even using KSS Group — the same architects working on Anfield. Croydon Council is being consulted regularly as plans develop."

So are you cheating, or was some of your lot just wrong for calling us cheats?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
So are you cheating, or was some of your lot just wrong for calling us cheats?

I never called you cheats. You know how football fans can be, your lot are just the same when you call Zaha a cheat for diving when you know some of your players do the same.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I never called you cheats. You know how football fans can be, your lot are just the same when you call Zaha a cheat for diving when you know some of your players do the same.
You never answered the question its not a hard question to answer.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Well I've answered that already haven't I!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
£12m for dunk and kayal ???

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Once again Palace scouting experts look no further than the end of the A23.

Bellends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here