Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace supposedly make derisory bid for Dunk

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Sp.
Knockeart may be a good winger but he will not diVe for Albion. Wilf will for the club of his childhood

Please pay more attention to spelling. By missing just one letter you have made your reasonable point about Zaha's tendency to go down easily look like a childish assumption that a millionaire footballer wouldn't be straight off to play for another club in the event of your team's relegation.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
More news in today’s Argus on this…

It's a complete non-story. Naylor on holiday and at best it looks like the fella standing in for him has based a "story" around pub chat.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Steve Brown has been telling Pardew to buy Dunk for a couple of years now, and so far he has failed to take his advice.

If Dunk goes he goes, I will be gutted, really can't see Lewis wanting to go to Palace, a poor start and he's screwed with them.
I believe that 3 or 4 sides will match the eventual asking price, hopefully meaning he does not end up with mob up the road.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Just wish websites had been around in the early 1980's when Albion played top-league football in a hovel and spent virtually nothing on their ground. That came back to bite you when you were down in the third and fourth tier. What DID Mike Bamber do with all those takings, eh?

Palace have progressed rather more logically in ground development over the last 50 years, than having to rely on one man again (like Bamber) to run the club and pay for everything out of his own pocket. Just hope for your sakes he doesn't disappear like Bamber did.

Now I've heard everything.......

I can't decide if you are on a wind-up or just not very bright!

A swift view of his rather sad posting history is quite conclusive. The latter.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
One of those transfer centre twitters suggests palace preparing a joint bid for Dunk and Kayal. With added palace tax I reckon 32.5 million would be a fair starting point

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
One of those transfer centre twitters suggests palace preparing a joint bid for Dunk and Kayal. With added palace tax I reckon 32.5 million would be a fair starting point
They can do one for only 32.5 million :lolol:

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Steve Brown has been telling Pardew to buy Dunk for a couple of years now, and so far he has failed to take his advice.

If Dunk goes he goes, I will be gutted, really can't see Lewis wanting to go to Palace, a poor start and he's screwed with them.
I believe that 3 or 4 sides will match the eventual asking price, hopefully meaning he does not end up with mob up the road.

We came 10th 2 seasons ago and this year we made a cup final. He would also not have to uproot his young family. He could do a lot worse.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Just wish websites had been around in the early 1980's when Albion played top-league football in a hovel and spent virtually nothing on their ground. That came back to bite you when you were down in the third and fourth tier. What DID Mike Bamber do with all those takings, eh?

Palace have progressed rather more logically in ground development over the last 50 years, than having to rely on one man again (like Bamber) to run the club and pay for everything out of his own pocket. Just hope for your sakes he doesn't disappear like Bamber did.

Replaced shit with shit ,and i think bamber died so i guess he did disappear and how dare you we got a new north stand roof !

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Completely agree. Everton are supposedly interested, they should have loads of money if they sell Stones (for rumoured £25m plus). A ball playing defender like Dunk would be a natural replacement. We shouldn't even look at anything less than £12 million upwards.

I hope we tell Palace **** off - i don't think Dunk would want to go there anyway, he's Brighton through and through.

If he goes, so be it no difference to us whether Palace or any other Premier club

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Small bit in The Sun today saying Palace to come back with a £7 million bid this week.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Bloom should just point blankly refuse to deal with a club thats only 6 years old!

6 years old, aren't you funny. Obviously you're very bitter still about the events of 3 years ago, you seem to make a stupid comment everytime a Palace fan posts.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
6 years old, aren't you funny. Obviously you're very bitter still about the events of 3 years ago, you seem to make a stupid comment everytime a Palace fan posts.

You must be on here a lot to notice..how sad...which bit isn't true though?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
You must be on here a lot to notice..how sad...which bit isn't true though?

I looked at your profile, all you do is seem to be on the Palace threads. Fancy yourself as a bit of a keyboard warrior is my guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here