Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace supposedly make derisory bid for Dunk

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
If you look at the stats for each, there's not a huge amount to choose from. Of course it depends on your definition of 'better'.

:lolol: From what I can see, Kayal and March played a combined total of zero Premier League minutes this season.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was working at a Premier League club yesterday teaching a course, and there was a lot of interest expressed in Dunk!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Dunk is better than Dann, Knockaert is better than Zaha. I'm amazed that premier league managers have not realised this before now.
It's not about if a club wants to sell, it's more about if a player wants to go.

Better in what way, Lewis? Giving away own goals? Getting sent off in critical games?

Knockeart may be a good winger but he will not die for Albion. Wilf will for the club of his childhood, just as Dunk will for Albion. It's just that Dunky dies rather over the top.

Certainly Leicester did not appreciate what talent Knockeart has, what appalling judgement from Mr Ranieri..

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Are you EVER gonna spend any of your fortunes on your silly little ground? One day you'll need a new one. Safety standards or woodworm will get you in the end.

Just wish websites had been around in the early 1980's when Albion played top-league football in a hovel and spent virtually nothing on their ground. That came back to bite you when you were down in the third and fourth tier. What DID Mike Bamber do with all those takings, eh?

Palace have progressed rather more logically in ground development over the last 50 years, than having to rely on one man again (like Bamber) to run the club and pay for everything out of his own pocket. Just hope for your sakes he doesn't disappear like Bamber did.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
March better than Bolasie, I think I've heard it all now!

Can't see where anyone has said he's "better". You're not changing things to suit your agenda, are you? ???

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Better in what way, Lewis? Giving away own goals? Getting sent off in critical games?

Knockeart may be a good winger but he will not die for Albion. Wilf will for the club of his childhood, just as Dunk will for Albion. It's just that Dunky dies rather over the top.

Certainly Leicester did not appreciate what talent Knockeart has, what appalling judgement from Mr Ranieri..

Being around Croydon, he's more likely to get killed. Or set on fire.

And out of Mahrez or Knockaert, which would you have? It made sense for them at the time. Their loss is our gain. Similar to what you lot said about Tom Daly.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Just wish websites had been around in the early 1980's when Albion played top-league football in a hovel and spent virtually nothing on their ground. That came back to bite you when you were down in the third and fourth tier. What DID Mike Bamber do with all those takings, eh?

Palace have progressed rather more logically in ground development over the last 50 years, than having to rely on one man again (like Bamber) to run the club and pay for everything out of his own pocket. Just hope for your sakes he doesn't disappear like Bamber did.

**** off...You are kidding aren't you? Don't worry, we will do what you have done TWICE recently..Go into Admin and stitch loads of innocent companies up at the same time...

Progressed more logically...Do one you idiot!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Sorry, you probably should have typed Wilf will DIVE not die...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unfortunately with the way football is going at the moment, clubs like Brighton don't really get a choice when clubs like Palace come along.
So you don't think any Championship player would ever turn down Palace if they had the chance to play at another PL club?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Lolz about Wilf and his unconditional love for Palace, he left for Man Utd at the first opportunity, and let's not forget he's an Arsenal fan.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Lolz about Wilf and his unconditional love for Palace, he left for Man Utd at the first opportunity, and let's not forget he's an Arsenal fan.

Ah, but don't forget the convenient short sightedness of the Nigel; oblivious to anything that might suggest that he isn't anything other than the 2nd Coming.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I for one hope wilf does die, with palace.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
More news in today’s Argus on this…

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Now I've heard everything.......

I can't decide if you are on a wind-up or just not very bright!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here