Palace - sore losers radio show?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Thankyou for you communication with North Stand Chat (Brighton's Premium Chat Site). Nobody is available to respond at the moment, as our Manager appears to be F**king off to Reading. Please rest assured that we will respond to your query as soon as Possible.

Yours NSC

:)

holradio

Oct 7, 2012
Thankyou for you communication with North Stand Chat (Brighton's Premium Chat Site). Nobody is available to respond at the moment, as our Manager appears to be F**king off to Reading. Please rest assured that we will respond to your query as soon as Possible.

Yours NSC

:)

Haha, if its any consolation - you'll be FAR better off with NA if you manage to get him.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So any takers to join us on Skype tonight whilst we record the show? Can come on as a pair if it makes it easier.

Seriously mate, I would love to but I am going to be on a plane in about 20 mins. Can you keep the offer open?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A bit crass talking about The Major like that , he has ADHD (Attendance Diagnosis Hyperactive Disorder)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Although I missed the first one, I quite enjoyed that, and I can see why their fans would.

( Bridcutt is now contracted until 2015 though :) )

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
'None of the Brighton fans who know anything about football would suggest that going getting in at nil nil would have been anything other than a fair result'

Yes we would. 0-0 was fair up until the point we scored. But we produced two moves, and two bits of skill worthy of goals. You can't just pretend they didn't happen :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I love it, it's my new favourite radio show:

'They set up to mark us out of the game. That's credit to us...
The only chance they have of winning the game, is by beating us tactically and stopping us as a threat.'

:lolol: :lolol:

Fair Play, the main presenter today made more sense than the poor buggers commenting on the basis of a Radio London commentary. Perhaps using people from the beamback might have made more sense?

Only real criticism of this is no exploration of the anti-Spanish comments (poor whether or not it was xenophobic rather than racist). I also agree that CP fans have every right to their rants, some of last weekend's comments remain hilarious to us, however they are interpretated?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Fair Play, the main presenter today made more sense than the poor buggers commenting on the basis of a Radio London commentary. Perhaps using people from the beamback might have made more sense?

Yeah agree with this but I couldn't listen to it all as the guy's on the sidelines wound me up, I thought they came across really childish for what is a radio show. It is like a few schoolboy's giggling in the background.

Fair play though guy's thanks for trying it all adds to our wonderful game and hopefully healthy rivalry. Till next time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh dear, the show is going down hill.

We did sell out the Withdean. The figures reported were not tickets sold, but numbers through the gates. We didn't change to reporting tickets sold (as you do) until this season. And our final capacity there was not the same as our starting capacity, and your guesses probably don't take account of small away numbers.

"The sensible guys on NSC, the people that know what it's all about, refer to them as exactly what they are. JCLs, you know plastics, that's exactly what they are".
I'm sorry but you're wrong. Some seasons I had a season ticket at the Withdean, some I shared a season ticket, and some I didn't have one (because I didn't live down here and didn't want to travel to every game). There are plenty of people like me that have been going for decades, but now go to every game instead of every few games. We had a decent support before Archer tried to destroy our club, and those fans are still here - with their kids. I know you desperately want to think we're all Liverpool fans, but we're not.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
That's was a much better effort, banter is always good whether constructive or not.
Funny what a few days does when you reflect on spur off the moment comments. Well done to all involved.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Oh dear, the show is going down hill.

We did sell out the Withdean. The figures reported were not tickets sold, but numbers through the gates. We didn't change to reporting tickets sold (as you do) until this season. And our final capacity there was not the same as our starting capacity, and your guesses probably don't take account of small away numbers.

"The sensible guys on NSC, the people that know what it's all about, refer to them as exactly what they are. JCLs, you know plastics, that's exactly what they are".
I'm sorry but you're wrong. Some seasons I had a season ticket at the Withdean, some I shared a season ticket, and some I didn't have one (because I didn't live down here and didn't want to travel to every game). There are plenty of people like me that have been going for decades, but now go to every game instead of every few games. We had a decent support before Archer tried to destroy our club, and those fans are still here - with their kids. I know you desperately want to think we're all Liverpool fans, but we're not.

Goldstone born and bred, didn't visit Withdean that much because I had 3 very young children that took priority of time and cash. However I am still here with season ticket in hand and my now much older kids share 2 between them. You are right trig we are here and not JCL.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Well done boys. That shows good grace. It shows you are proper fans who love your club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports