Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - sore losers radio show?

holradio

Oct 7, 2012
100% mate its comedy gold especially when they lose, those shakey voices as they try & hold back the tears get me every time !!
& the rambling clueless old fella that comes out with random pointless comments is brilliant.
I like to think of him as the podcasts uncle albert "we're lucky at palace because our player know how to talk"
"I wonder how brighton players talk?" "all them foreigners dont know how to talk"
"in 40 years when brighton fans take their grandkids to the amex at some point the unavoidable question is bound to be asked......grandad who were the 1st team at the amex to have a goalkeeper with long nasel hair that needed a little trim? & us palace fans can feel safe in knowledge that it was our mighty team that needed the tweezers & all the nasty nancy boy bully brighton fans will cry"

I cant wait for the next installment I just hope dont clash with the new series of game of thrones because then I'll have a right dilemma on my hands

:catfight:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
yes they might have an old stadium but they have an ace up their sleeve......a card that trumps all others........every single player they have (and I mean EVERY player) can do talking

as long as they can do the talking with the mouth on their face & tweet with their looted blackberrys they will remain the best footballing side in the championship even if they do lose their shape when one player comes off for another. it does not matter for they get to watch zaha the god among men that super seeds all others unless they need to use williams as an excuse & then he turns (as if by magic & with a puff of smoke) into the shapeshifting game changing supernatural force for a little while

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
yes they might have an old stadium but they have an ace up their sleeve......a card that trumps all others........every single player they have (and I mean EVERY player) can do talking

as long as they can do the talking with the mouth on their face & tweet with their looted blackberrys they will remain the best footballing side in the championship even if they do lose their shape when one player comes off for another. it does not matter for they get to watch zaha the god among men that super seeds all others unless they need to use williams as an excuse & then he turns (as if by magic & with a puff of smoke) into the shapeshifting game changing supernatural force for a little while

I'm not sure why but you have gone to the top of my "must read" list.

It's like reading a 17 year olds stream of consciousness...mad stuff.

Glorious spelling, flairtastic grammar and a seemingly blurred line between reality and your x box...brilliant posting, keep it up.

I am not a paedo.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Glorious spelling, flairtastic grammar and a seemingly blurred line between realityu and your x box...brilliant posting, keep it up.

I am not a paedo.

the thought never entered my head.
anyway I was 34 yesterday so feel free to cup my ballbags & tickle my fart hole all above board & legally.

yeah grammer & spelling has never been my strong point or something I've been too arsed about.

dont think the pissy little keyboard on this phone is helping or the fact that ive been awake for 34 solid hours but i hold my hands up, my spelling erm is because of an xbox & my fingers are in sync with my 17 year old brain & run freely across my little virtual keyboard giving you candid u filtered access to my stream of consciousness.
hope you enjoy

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
the thought never entered my head.
anyway I was 34 yesterday so feel free to cup my ballbags & tickle my fart hole all above board & legally.

yeah grammer & spelling has never been my strong point or something I've been too arsed about.

dont think the pissy little keyboard on this phone is helping or the fact that ive been awake for 34 solid hours but i hold my hands up, my spelling erm is because of an xbox & my fingers are in sync with my 17 year old brain & run freely across my little virtual keyboard giving you candid u filtered access to my stream of consciousness.
hope you enjoy

I will.

Many happy returns mate.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Glorious spelling, flairtastic grammar and a seemingly blurred line between reality and your x box...brilliant posting, keep it up.

I am not a paedo.

aah the spelling you have a valid point there but if you're referring to the stuff like "do the talking" and what not that was intentional haha

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
P.s. how many ball bags have you got? I've only got the one...I think I'm missing out.

I have the one in between my legs one stitched under my armpit to commemorate some tribal cannibal inspired jewellery I fell in love with whilst backpacking in papa new Guinea & the bag I had removed from underneath my lovely wifes cock.

where did the xbox part come in to it just out of curiosity ?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Brilliant! They are so deluded its unreal! We have owned widespread praise for our style of play yet these guys point blank refuse to accept that! Crazy!

yes but to be fair if they haven't watched us play much & are just judging us on that 3rd goal with the 6 pass build up including little lay offs to oncoming runners from deep, crosses into the area headers into the path of strikers & volleys then you can understand why they might think we play west ham-esque type hoofball.......its because they see what they want to see.
anyway it was a rubbish goal because someone told somebody else who had heard it on the radio while they were tucking into a sunday roast plus if williams was on in the 2nd half hed have brought his map along which highlights all the ditches & divets that blight our cow field & hed have strategically took the high ground (24 diagonal paces from the north east corner flag) & placed the superhuman palace center backs in such a way that we'd be forced to stop leaving our left flank vulnerable to williams cavalry charge from the high ground & we would never have scored.
thats what they claim anyway & who am i to question their tactics

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
aah the spelling you have a valid point there but if you're referring to the stuff like "do the talking" and what not that was intentional haha

It was more "super seeds" I was referring to.

The X box thing? I am stalking you and have a tiny camera hidden somewhere on your wife.

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
Ahem

Yes, The Albion Roar is 90% of the time live.

Let's see - in the past couple of years, we've had...

The current Chairman
The previous Chairman, now Club President
The current Chief Executive
The previous Chief Executive
The previous Managing Director
Club Directors
The Club's Head of Operations
Sussex Police Liaison Officer

The First Team Coach
The current Vice-Captain
The previous First Team Coach

Various national and local football journalists

The head of the stadium catering company

Several ex-players
- Guy Butters
- Gary Hart
- Kerry Mayo
- Michel Kuipers
- Peter Ward
- Andy Rollings
- Chris Cattlin

Several members of the various Albion In The Community projects including people from...
- Disability projects
- Want To Work projects
- Education
- Health
- Sports Participation
- Two 18 year-olds with cerebral palsy who, having benefitted as children from AITC's work, now work for AITC as ambassdors

Plus several more I've probably forgotten (apologies if I've left you out). Hey, we've even got an international best-selling crime author on in a couple of weeks' time.

We have a good relationship with the club who have been very helpful in the past, while we manage to retain our indepedence.

If you want to go waving your willy at anyone, do it at someone else.

Hey, that's my job!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
It was more "super seeds" I was referring to.

The X box thing? I am stalking you and have a tiny camera hidden somewhere on your wife.

on or in ?
anyway why is it hidden ? I am very proud of my bedroom performances particularly the aggressive anal prodding of which I am a master & could almost be considered a seasoned veteran or maybe even a professional

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hey, we've even got an international best-selling crime author on in a couple of weeks' time.

Would that be Mr James?

If so, can you ask him if Roy Grace will be investigating the massacre on Sunday?

And the mysterious and simultaneous disappearance of Messrs Zaha, Bolassie, Williams and Phillips?

Don't forget their "ever singing" Duracell bunny fans - they seemed to run down a bit early on Sunday. Was it all that rain?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
on or in ?
anyway why is it hidden ? I am very proud of my bedroom performances particularly the aggressive anal prodding of which I am a master & could almost be considered a seasoned veteran or maybe even a professional

Thanks for the image Tezz. I will have to sleep with the light on now.

holradio

Oct 7, 2012
So any takers to join us on Skype tonight whilst we record the show? Can come on as a pair if it makes it easier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here